West Virginia Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by PinkDoors, Jul 19, 2003.

1. snappyjacks

snappyjacks Banned

I know. the WM in my area is really bare and ready for reset, like maybe an Animated reset coming soon. I couldnt make out the sheet as the toy workers wer acting weird in that aisle so I left. There are a lot of Indiana Jones figures and HUlk figs taking up the other aisles though. At least theres something new and I get the Iron Man game in the morning, yeah reservation!!! Did find the WM exclusive sets of Movie Robot Heroes, the limited edition ones. Quite a few.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2021
  2. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Found all wave one and two animated deluxes.

3. Primal Prime

Primal Prime Maximal

Went to target at the southrigde center in south charleston last night, found some animated: 1 cybertron megatron, 1 starscream, 3 lugnutz, 1 bumblebee, and 1 blacharachneia.

4. Ironhide

Ironhide GO Chew On A Microchip!

Seems things have been slow to come out. I did manage to find some of the new classics. Some butmunch stole the second Tankor I needed for collectors purposes just as I was reaching for it. Funny thing is this guy swiped the whole set of them the week before. Typical scalper.

5. BlkPrime_WFCTX_57751

BlkPrime_WFCTX_57751 Well-Known Member

At the spencer walmart they have premium prime and megs
    stealth bumblebee
    salvage
    stockade
    jungle crusher
    landmine
    overcast
    incinerator

6. Ironhide

Well the new Classics are out in full force here. Sunstreaker, Tankor and Prowl are on the pegs as well a Blaster and Heavy Load. the Target in Huntington has the Blaster and Heavy Load figures in as of this past Wed. Also Supreme Animated Prime is hitting area shelves. Wave 3 of the Animated figures Were at Crosslanes walmart about 3 -4 weeks ago but they went like Hotcakes.

7. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    They are also hitting Target, Kmart, and Walmart stores up here in Morgantown as well.

8. Ironhide

Date: 8-11-08
    Time: 7pm
    Store(s): Toys-R-Us Huntington Mall
    City: Huntington
    State/Province: West Virginia

Found Three Silverbolts and Two Powerglides. Left 2 Silverbolts and Two Powerglides

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  9. Primal Prime

Primal Prime Maximal

first update in 2 months...yea us.
    Went to the Wal-mart in Huntington and rt 60 I believe. They had 2 treadbolts and 4 25th Anniversery Primes, but no universe deluxes which was odd. Also went to K-Mart on Patrick st. in Charleston. They had 1 Sideswipe and a bunch of animated deluxes including swoop and sentinal prime, so all of those from that wave.

10. O_Prime05

O_Prime05 Katsohiten Prime

Went to the Wal-Mart last night in Triadelphia at the Highlands Mall. Found the new 25th anniversary edition Optimus Prime. He was awesome, but not 70 dollars awesome. Why is this stuff so expensive any more?

11. BlkPrime_WFCTX_57751

BlkPrime_WFCTX_57751 Well-Known Member

walmart in spencer had animated deluxe shockwave

12. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello all. I suppose not many people here are in WV from the looks of it, but I was passing through and just thought maybe someone would like to know that in the Moorefield Wal Mart I saw a few Blurrs and Swindles, plus a couple Shadow Blade Megatrons that were only first spotted in the US today. I got a Blurr but left both Megatrons as I don't really want him. There were also some nice toy clearances with TF Real Gears for $5 and some other stuff like Marvel Legends for $5.

13. Primal Prime

Primal Prime Maximal

Went to Wla-Mart at Southridge, found 2 swindle's there, I picked up 1. I found 1 swindle and 3 or 4 blazing lockdowns at the Toys-r-us there also.

14. Primal Prime

Primal Prime Maximal

Went to the Wal-Mart in Huntington, by the police station, found 1 Hound, which I bought, 1 Cheetor, 2 or 3 Swindle, 2or 3 Blazing Lockdown, and 1 Blur. At the Wal-mart by the Barborsville mall, they had the same but no Hound. At the Toys-r-us there they had Swindle and B Lockdown. And at the Hurricane Wal-Mart, they had 2 Starscreams and 1 Cheetor. Also all of the Wal-marts I have been to in the last 2 days, except Huricane, the deluxes are back at $9.96.

15. Primal Prime

Primal Prime Maximal

Went to the Hurricane Wal-Mart yesterday, Wave 5 of the universe deluxes are there. Also found all of wave 4, I took the only cyclonus. I also found Animated Skywarp there.

16. Primal Prime

Primal Prime Maximal

Went to Toys R Us in Southridge, found I deluxe waspinator, whick I bought, and I samuri prowl.

17. Primal Prime

Primal Prime Maximal

The wal-mart at southridge finally had their mp skywarps on sale for $30. I picked one up and I think there was at least two more.

18. Primal Prime

Primal Prime Maximal

Toys r us at Southridge center FINALLY has animated arcee and cybertron mode rachet. 3 or 4 of each. I picked up an arcee

19. Primal Prime

Primal Prime Maximal

Toys r us at the South Ridge Center in South Charleston has 2x WFC Bumblebees and 1x WFC Optimus Prime. Also has 2x PCC Huffer and 1x PCC Searchlight and some HFTD toys.

20. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Meadowbrook Target and Weston Walmart each had HA Jazz as of yesterday afternoon.

Also, forgot to add the new red label mini-con sighting at the Family Dollar in Weston, WV.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010