Welcome to TFW2005 - The "I am new to this board" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deefuzz, Dec 11, 2007.

1. starcreme

starcreme Material Girl

Hello! I just signed up and I kind of new to the Transformers fandom.

I was introduced to the franchise through the '86 film and thought "wow, this is awesome!" My interest grew and grew from that. I don't know how well I'll fit into this community, as I'm more of a fan of the television series than anything else. I would like to become a serious collector eventually, unfortunately for me my favorites have the most outrageous prices haha. But I did just buy the original toy of Wheelie! Besides Starscream and Jazz, he's my favorite. Please don't hurt me.

Anyway, I would love to meet you all and discuss this awesome franchise. :D 

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    It's been a while since I've popped in and welcomed our newest members. So...welcome to the best Transformers message board on the Internet! Just remember to post well!

3. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    Of course jazz is the best!

4. starcreme

starcreme Material Girl

Heck yeah! Jazz is a super fun character and it also helps that his G1 self was voiced by Scatman Crothers. :D 

5. danzab

danzab New Member

Hi, new user use from the UK. Found the site while trying to find a font for cybertoian language!
    I don't claim to be a massive super fan and there is a lot of stuff I don't know about but I do know I have always loved transformers since the original series

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  6. IoriYagami288

IoriYagami288 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Hi there, I'm from the UK. I have been lurking around here for years now, mainly to read some of the news posted and had just joined the forum.

I was first introduced to Transformers around 1996/97 through the G1 cartoon, but it was around 2001/02-ish that I had become a fan of the franchise by looking it up on the internet.

Since then, I have collected several figures from various TF lines (to the point of filling up my shelves) and would look at various TF sites for any news to start the day.

7. Just Bots

Just Bots New Member

Introduction Just Bots

Hi guys

First of all i would like to introduce myself, I am currently a member of OTCA forum under the screen name "snkeyz", I have just started out as a business called Just Bots located in Sydney, Australia.

Transformers is something we are very passionate about both as a fan and as a collector, so we I figured why not do something I enjoy working with and have a huge passion for, now I know Transformers fans are among the most loyal and committed fans world wide, its a passion we hold dear and strong.

Just Bots will endeavor to live up your expectations and provide the very best we can to keep you guys happy. Please keep a look out for our posts of new products, you can find us on facebook at: facebook.com/justbots or check out our website at: Just Bots is opening soon.

At the moment the website is under development, once we go live we will announce it here and on facebook.

We look forward to meeting you and serving you as best we can, if you have any questions please do not be shy to ask.

Pick up for Sydneysiders will be available down the track , but at the moment as we are starting out and getting organized its a little difficult,please bear with us until we are over the initial stages of the business then we will open up pick ups

We will be providing International shipping, but we need to find a carrier/s as postage international is not cheap, please bear with us and we will advise on the out come of this.

Just Bots

8. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Got Well Soon

News Credits:
    Those sound pretty cool.

9. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    I sent you guys a pm please read and respond.

10. UltraGalvatron1

UltraGalvatron1 General Kenobi, you are a bold one.

I am a new member here from Australia if any of you are on Ozformers you will know me as UltimateGalvatron but that is too many letters here. :eek: 

Anyway I mainly joined just to know more about other countries TF related news and stock etc.

All Hail Galvatron!

11. Danforth

Danforth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What ho. Raised on Sunbow cartoons and Marvel UK comics, amassed a collection of about 20 TFs back in the day. Browsing Amazon in early 2007 I stumbled across IDWs first few trades and got reeled back in :) 

My youngest daughter is shaping up to follow in my footsteps. She is glad Bumblebee is dead cos he's annoying, apparently :) 

The IDW forums are a bit dreary right now, low traffic and high spam, so I'm giving this one a go...

12. HanSolo1982

HanSolo1982 Banned

Howdy, my name is HanSolo1982 i'm 33 years old and from Albuquerque NM.

I'm a TF fan since i was 3 years old, hell i even saw TF The Movie when i was 4 at the movies. I enjoy sports, ladies, reading, traveling, amusement parks, museums, zoos, art, crystals even in mediation, comic/graphic novels, conventions, bars and all that.

Im in many fandoms like Star Wars, Star Trek, animation, anime, sci-fi, horror, fantasy, action, furry, brony and all that.

13. Qcjoe

Qcjoe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    New guy

Hey all, Im going to be getting back into collecting some Transformers. I had to sell all my stuff years ago due to money issues and paying for my daughters adoption. Im looking at the Masterpiece collection and a few of the newer combiners. For some reason it always bugged me that the toys were so off from the cartoon and I need to get that out of my system lol.

14. oblitoration

oblitoration New Member

hi peeps im new but not new i used this site for years but i really never wrote in forms so new an not new lol any who just saying hi

15. Buble

Buble Well-Known Member

I am back

Hi everything,

I am back after an extended absence. For the past few months I have been working on a research project and completing my thesis. I wanted to check in every so often but didn't want to fall down a hole of wasting an entire day.

I was recently hired by an online women-focused magazine to be their tech/entertainment writer. I have decided I am going to do an episode-by-episode retrospective of G1 for my first assignment.

If I'm allowed too I'll link my articles here. I'd love to get feedback from the best community on the web.

16. GreednGluttony

GreednGluttony grumpy smurf

Welcome back!!!!! :D 

17. Buble

Buble Well-Known Member

Also I should note I love getting pm's if anyone is interested in my work

18. Christian Prime

Christian Prime SF Ibuki & Makoto Fanboy!

I've been away from this site for 9 months

On the day of my birthday and I have returned!
    With apologies for not answering too much, I've recently gained a new laptop as the old one went down after 6 years of service.

But for now, I hope to back up to speed for the next few months soon. :wink: 

19. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Welcome back and happy bday

20. Christian Prime

Christian Prime SF Ibuki & Makoto Fanboy!

Thanks! :D 

I hope to post up some new photos as well as give out my thoughts on recent events both TF & Non-TF related.

I had another mediocre birthday, but the small presents were nice. :)