Weird dreams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrgalvaprime, Nov 1, 2011.

1. LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy Well-Known Member

A couple nights ago I had one of these weird dreams. Was with a beautiful woman who was just all over me. She wanted me bad but I just flat out refused her. Don't recall much after that as the alarm starting going off.

2. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 A real stand-up guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This included my two close friends and both are girls but the one I have a crush on just disappeared...poof! It's as if she teleported away to oblivion or something. There was also no environment, just a white background.

3. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime IDW2019 Stan

News Credits:
    After finishing halo 2 three months ago (yes i am so behind th times) i ha da dream where the flood had been released and me my mum and stepdad went to the supermarket to find that half the customers were infected and no one was doing anything about ityou just had tostay away from them

4. mrgalvaprime

News Credits:
    Anyone else got wierd dreamns?

5. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I've had three dreams now, in the past few weeks, about a girl who's more-than-likely out of my league. We were best friends in first grade, started to fight, and then I'd forgotten about her for the rest of elementary school. Then starts jr. high, I hit puberty, and develop a huge crush on her for the rest of my school life. I was always too nervous to talk to her but I think deep down, she knew I had a crush on her because I'd always act like a fool around her and she'd catch me making eye contact. Well I've improved a bit on my social anxiety with the help of therapy, PM'd her on Facebook admitting that I have a crush on her, hoping we can be friends again and so on, and sent her a friend request. No reply from the message or the friend request yet. It's starting to make me depressed again and I don't know why I think about her so much. I realize there's plenty of fish in the sea but if she only knew how much I wanna ask her out.

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So... is it wrong to laugh at the possibility of her response being something along the lines of "dream on"?

Being serial for a moment though, wouldn't it have been better to open with a friend request instead of a "be my gf" request? At least that way, you could stalk her wall like some kind of rapist before shooting blind, type of deal.

7. mrgalvaprime

News Credits:
    Nomadskies :lolol  posts

8. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Oh that makes me feel real good. All I told her was that I had a crush on her. Simple as that. Being compared to a rapist is one of the worst insults I think I've ever received.

9. mrgalvaprime

News Credits:
    Nice going True

10. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Well in my defense, I didn't so much compare you to a rapist as I did make light of your situation by set the mood with an alternate approach that was obviously in jest.

That aside however, getting told by someone you haven't seen or heard from in a long time that they've had (or have in the present tense) isn't exactly the easiest thing to respond to, regardless of where her feelings (if any) reside.

Also, don't be surprised if she's changed a lot, and if in turn, you've missed your chance. For example, there's a girl that I had a thing for throughout highschool (off an on), but now she's totally different & it would never work out, even if both of us were single. Maybe I simply let myself believe things when we were younger, and maybe I'm being mislead now by all of the stupid shit on her facebook. Point is that rapist jokes aside, people change, and even when they don't, it's not like they'll just leap into your world & offer you their hand.

... not saying it's hopeless or anything (the worst thing you can usually do is nothing), but the thing about lots of topless mermaids in the sea or whatever has stayed around for a reason.

11. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I suppose you're right, and sorry I got offended so easily. She's probably out of my league anyway, the more I think of it. Instead of chasing skirts, I need to focus more on my health and get off my ass more. Like my mom would say though, I'm all talk and no action lol. I'll have to shovel a lot this winter though (dad's moving out soon and mom has a fake hip), so I should definitely lose quite a few pounds and be more confident in myself.

12. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    It's cool, and I guess it couldn't hurt to have some sort of disclaimer in my signature about that sort of things.

Also, I'm sure you'll get in shape shoveling snow if you do enough of it. I know I did where I used to live. If anything, it feels strange not to be doing that almost every day anymore.

13. mrgalvaprime

News Credits:
    I had a dream where i was stuoid. That was wierd

14. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I once had a dream that I went back in time and encountered my dad when he was young and telling him about the future of the family. But he died last year and the dreams I have about him now can be depressing.

I always dream that I'm still in high school and I hate those dreams. Other dreams I hate is about myself, my parents and my sister moving back to the old neighborhoods we used to live when I was a kid. Those neighborhoods today are bad.

Have some of you had dreams where somebody is trying to harm you and yet you stab and shoot them and they don't die? I also dream in color.

But the kind of dreams I have all the time is nightmares. I'm used to it.

15. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    I often have dreams where the setting involves my old house rather than my new one. If anything, current places almost never get brought up & used as the set of sorts, likely because they're not as hardwired into my mind.

16. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I once had a dream where I was asleep in the dream, and was woke up by a monkey attacking me. I woke up, and there were two monkeys and they could talk. I had to take care of the monkeys, but the ran away, and managed to get very far away. They were in a boat. The only way I knew this was because the sky had turned into a picture of monkeys in a boat. So I go with my friend to where the monkeys are by following the picture of the monkeys in the sky. We eventually reach a field filled with velociraptor spiders. We run through the field past the velociraptor spiders and find a policeman who could help us catch the monkeys. We eventually find the monkeys but they have moved so far out into the lake and we couldn't catch them. I woke up after that. One of the weirdest dreams I've ever had.

17. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I know there's a thing called dream interpretation. I'm skeptical on the whole thing but I think my old neighbor might have "visited" me in my dream last year. There was a house right next door that got torn down recently. Anyways, before being demolished, an old couple lived there. They were like second grandparents to me and my cousins. They're both dead now but a few months after the house was torn down, I had a dream where I woke up in the middle of the night to my dog making weird noises. I get up, let her outside, and I sit on the kitchen floor to have a smoke. Suddenly I hear furious barking, go outside to see what the fuss is, and see that my dog is barking at a black cat in the field where the house used to be. I let my dog in so she doesn't wake up the neighborhood and, when I tied the leash back up to the post, I look out of the corner of my eye and see that the black cat had manifested itself into the form of my old neighbor Glenn. He smiled and waved like he always would and disappeared.

I still think about it to this day because I for one believe in the paranormal.

18. OptimusTron97

OptimusTron97 I like the red water

I head this dream I went to my fat ginger cousin's house (Who don't exist IRL) to watch the dog, and proceeded to steal and at all of their Mini-Wheats and Cheez- its. They came home and saw us, and they attempted to kill us. We ran through the house for a while, then we got to our car, and started to drive on the highway. The weird thing was though, was that there were large LEGO gorillas destroying all the cars driving past. Trying to avoid them, we swerved and fell into a giant pit, and right as I was about to die, I woke up.

Another pretty short one was that i was at my nana's house (Where I spent a good majority of my early years as my parents were always at work) and my dad came to pick me and my sisters up. He was sad, so we asked why, and he said 'Your dog died" And I was like "WHICH ONE? :( " And he was like "The one with the big head" And then I woke up.

I have another one, and I may post it later when I feel like typing.

19. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry about reviving this old thread, but I had this really weird dream that I wanted to share.

I was in a Hunger Games. The arena was extremely small (it was in a neighborhood; in the dream, it was one that I knew, but I don't think it's a real one), consisting of the area around three houses. The boundaries were the street in front, a forest in back, and an electrified fence on either side. We were rather under-equipped when it came to weapons; the most lethal weapon I saw was a vegetable knife less than a foot long (I saw only one of those). Others included silverware knives and 6-inch diameter frisbees (?).

I only remember two actual events from the game clearly: The first one was when I was running from this one fat tribute in front of one of the houses and I saw him throw something at me. It hit me on the head, and I felt some pain. I thought it was a throwing star, and I felt the area where it hit me, but I felt no wound or blood. I then looked at it on the ground, and saw it was nothing more than a frisbee. I briefly thought it was odd that the Gamemakers had given us such stupid weapons before he caught up to me. We grappled for the frisbees (he had two others) for a while, and I got in possession of all of them. I promptly threw them over the electrified fence, which made him rather pissed off. I then flipped him off, and he started choking me. I don't remember how I got away, but I did somehow. I know that at one point, I was in a position to potentially kill him, but I didn't think I'd be able to bring myself to do it.

The second distinct part I remember was I was hiding in one of the house's garages. For some reason, there were some adults randomly hanging out there. There were a few other tributes in there with me, who I'm assuming were either allied with me or too scared to do anything, as they never tried to attack me and I felt no hostile feelings toward them. A Career tribute (one who trains and is supposed to be really good at fighting) tried to enter the garage and attack us, but he fell backwards and impaled himself on his own knife (somehow on the handle). It wasn't lethal, but it seemed to put him out of commission for a while, and I remember laughing at him. I woke up before the Games ended.

20. GreednGluttony

GreednGluttony grumpy smurf

on wendsday, i had a dream about have a dream about having a dream that i couldn't sleep