Weird dreams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrgalvaprime, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

Last night I dreamt someone stole my dog. Bad dream.

2. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

I know I've been playing a lot of Twilight Princess lately since I had some weird video game dreams two nights in a row! And strangely enough they were very similar.

All what I see is the screen, but it's not like I was seeing the TV, it was like the dream is watching a game... if you know what I mean... Anyway, the games in the two nights were sorta like 3D side scroller platformer in PS1/N64 graphics and I remember it was a snow level with dark backgrounds and I collect green crystals.

3. ionlita

ionlita Cowabunga, Dude!

I agree...I think that's where the feeling of deja vu comes from. Feeling like you remember a moment that you only just experienced, physically, because you actually experienced it in a dream already.

I have had and still have dreams that end up happening IRL....

For example recently; I had a dream where I was trying to drive across a 3 lane road, from the turning median lane into the grocery store. As I looked to my right, to check on coming traffic, the sun glared over the road. I didn't see any cars coming for a few seconds and the cars up the road were stopped at the light. As I drove across the lanes, with the sun still beaming down the road in my direction now brighter then ever, a car come from what seemed like out of no where smashed right into me. Then I woke up.

Less then 2 weeks later I was in the parking lot at the gas station right next to the grocery store in my dream. Looking behind me as I backed up, there were no cars behind me. I was half way out of the spot(which means any passing cars could now see that I was backing up) all of a sudden a car speed behind me and I hit the back of their car.

**I hit the back of the car not the front because they were going so fast. Even the officer, after hearing both our sides and seeing how the damage, said to me he could tell the other driver was technically at fault but with the rules, if you are backing up the other cars have the right of way. I always thought it was the other way. That the backing up driver had the right of way. I think that's the way it should be, your going forward and you can see me before I can see you. Anyway.

Thankfully It wasn't a bad accident, no one was hurt, and minimal damage.

So sometimes when I have a dream I always wonder....

4. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    I had a dream that a version of myself was trying to kill another version of myself while several other versions of myself were watching it all...

5. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

Quick! Call Nolan! We have a concept for a new movie!!

6. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    Just woke and am gkad to see this thread.

last night I had a dream that I was on a date with girl and we came home and then my Bionicle's were in danger from someone and the only way for me to save them was to get them of of there so I took they're limbs off their bodies and ate them....
    Literally I ate Bionicle limbs and they hurt to swallow.
    Then I woke up drank some CranGrape..

The official revieal of Bionicle's return was yeaterday and the Hypetrain most peoplw were on exploded.

7. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    I was Optimus Prime once. Going 1v1 on Megatron in Crystal city, then Devastator came up and tore shit up then Magnus and Ironhide showed.

God I love sleep.

8. NotRamjet97

NotRamjet97 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dreamed I was watching the series finale of Friendship is Magic. Godzilla was attacking Ponyville, and Twilight created a portal to the Hub, and recruited this janitor dude. Then she went again and recruited Optimus Prime. Then they all went back to Ponyville and saved the day.

9. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

I had a dream one of my friends (I don't remember which one) was dating a skeleton and I was really upset about it.

I was like the most focused on how they boned, no pun intended. I don't know why. It wasn't even my business.

10. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

WTF Kitty.

11. ironjazz

ironjazz Tie Fighter pilot

News Credits:
    I had a dream that I was a terminator sent to the future with The Stig from Top Gear UK to kill human me who had a team of Pokemon that I had to fight. In the end I won but was disfigured when I crashed a car into a tree.

12. Deceptikitty

No bones about it. It was bizarre.

13. ironjazz

ironjazz Tie Fighter pilot

News Credits:
    Pun intended?

14. Deceptikitty

Maybe.

You got a bone to pick about it?

ahahahaha

15. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I dreamt I met the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life. She beckoned me closer, luring me in like a carnivorous plant to a fly, and she asked me if I loved her. I told her she scared me, that not even her incomparable beauty could remove my fear of her.

She smiled sweetly and told me she appreciated my honesty before handing me a knife. A tad confused at that, I was. But that's when she took control of my body and forced me to stab myself, again and again, slowly and agonisingly, until I finally bled to death, all while she lamented that maybe I should have just lied.

So um, yeah, I'm pretty fucking unnerved right now.

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :lolol 

17. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Who is Nolan and what does he have to do with my dream...

18. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

some basic dream plots

-Chuck Norris vs Zombies

-alternate versions of TV episodes (sometimes more involved than the actual thing)

-dreams with dead relatives (my Grandfather), pets (remember when I mentioned Sammie in another thread?) are alive

-dreams where my parents got back together (won't happen), does that mean that on some level I haven't gotten over my parents divorcing completely?

19. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Last Night I had a dream about The Simpsons turns into Fishes by Mr.Burns and Smithers,so Smithers walk out crying and Mr.Burns had a Heart Attack and DIE than later found out that was Bart's Dream and he ran when the castle start to falling down. So I have a Dream within Dream.

20. ionlita

ionlita Cowabunga, Dude!

"Inception" :wink:  ... A dream with in a dream, I have had those before too.