Weird dreams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrgalvaprime, Nov 1, 2011.

1. User_93049

User_93049 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bringing this thread back because I just woke up from for some reason going on vacation at a farm in the middle of the desert. My friends were all there, everyone had jet packs, and suddenly, fucking Qui Gon Jin shows up, poncho and everything included in the distance like it's episode one! Then 9 year old Anikin, who was walking behind Qui Gon, suddenly turns into a golden retriever and eats the jet packs!

Last thing that happened was the farm being crushed by a giant mall and me getting run over by a bunch of conduits from InFamous who wanted to buy new super powers.

2. MasterZero

MasterZero Taking a Break

So the dream was...my girlfriend and I were watching TV. These fishermen had just cut a shark...and sawed its head in half. Revealing a picture of their family. Then, they sawed the rest of it in half. Blood and guts going everywhere!

And a Power Rangers monster, fake suit and all, rose out of it. And I look at my girlfriend and say, "This is a really dark episode of Power Rangers."

...Weird, huh?

3. IamSoundwave

IamSoundwave Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream that I got a ps4. It felt so real. Then I woke up and was sad that it was just a dream.

4. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

-Chuck Norris vs Zombies
    - always being back in High School
    - episodes of TV shows where events in the dream either never happened or happened exactly
    -premonition/ déjà vu dreams
    -generic horror/action movies/ "other " movies

5. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hey I also had a zombie dream too,but their die for star power.

6. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I remember dreaming that someone had written a fanfic, and it received thousands of reviews and was critically acclaimed as the best fanfiction ever. But I never read it for some reason.

I meet the writer on the streets one day, and I ask them: "Your fanfic is amazingly popular, but I haven't read it yet. What is it about?"

And they said: "How I killed you, Meta."

And then they killed me.

7. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

I had another dream once where someone was trying to steal my Batmobile while it was parked at a gas station. I guess I was in that place when your half awake and still half asleep because I remember talking in my sleep and saying 'park' out loud while my dream self was forcefully kicking someone out of my Batmobile lol I woke up fully after that and just laid there in bed laughing.

8. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Last week I had a weird dream. It felt like if I was having another one's dream and was just watching it. I saw a friend of mine cry badly. The next morning I wrote her a sms that I had a weird dream about her crying and that I hope it's just a dream and if everything is alright. She wrote back that was weird, because she did actually not cry for a long time, but that night she cried like 11 times.

9. badbot98

badbot98 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I read the thread title as "wet dreams"

10. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    I dreamed that there was a ghost on Stone Mountain that, once every year, required the people of Atlanta to sacrifice pickles to it. You had to walk into a cave and throw pickles down a hole in the floor. If you didn't, the ghost would come and kill you.

In my dream, my best friend forgot to buy pickles earlier that day , and the stores were out, so we had to run around breaking into houses until we found a jar in somebody's fridge. I then had to call her to remind her to go sacrifice her pickles.

How do I remember this? I don't. I've been told about it, because apparently I actually called her during the last part and we had a nice long conversation about it irl. I'm a sleep talker and stuff like this happens all the time.

X.X Good thing my boss wasn't in my dream.

11. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

Two days ago I dreamed of seeing Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd actually killing the Power Rangers in the most brutal ways!

How the hell did that get in my head when I'm not even a Power Rangers fan?!!!

12. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Details, man! Details! :D 

13. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

All what I remember at this moment is Rita stabbing and jabbing the Red Ranger with her staff with all her force and blood gushing all over her with each strike, and Lord Zedd crushes other two heads with his bare hands at the same time!

14. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dreams about highschool and working at Wal mart

15. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Heh, I kinda wish that was made into an episode. I'd watch it in a second. :p 

One of my memorable dreams, although not recent, was shooting pool with the Silverhawks at a lakeside resort at night. Soft, low-key atmosphere and playing a technical game with your childhood heroes.... it was a great experience. :D 

16. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

:lol  as did i.

17. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    You know that dream about showing up to work Naked?

Well i've been having it but with a new Twist.

I show up to school, And at tm school kids go to the cafertia before School starts at 7:50.

So i go in there, But then i have to Pee. So i go Pee and then realize i somehow took off and elft my clothes in the Cafeteria without anyone noticing.

So then i have to walk back in their LE Nude.

All Eyes on Me.

18. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

I've got a new term for the dream I had a days ago: commare- a comedy.nightmare

Basically there's these weird terminatior robots were given an order to "execute order 55" and kill all humans.

I run thoughmy school trying to save people.

One of the robots grabs me by my cloths. I ran and hear a rip. Bye bye clothes.

Then I got shot and turned into a robot.

19. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Had a dream where I bought a PS3 and the punchline was that I asked someone "This is the new one, right?"

Even in dreamland, I'm a fuckin' idiot.

20. TFGrace13

TFGrace13 Tu fui, ego eris.

In my last dream, I was a contestant on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?", and I couldn't figure out the answer. Perceptor was my phone-a-friend, and he had no trouble solving the equation for me. The question was something like "if you drop a variety of Transformers fans off of a tall structure, which one would hit the ground first?" I think the answer was a Geewunner, but I don't remember why.

My dreams are effin' ridiculous. :lol