Wei Jiang Ultima Guard EVERYTHING!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by GotBot, Jun 27, 2018.

1. GotBot

GotBot Titan class

A look at EVERYTHING about Wei Jiang's Ultima Guard, their take on Omega Supreme. I am very sorry that this is so very long, but I wanted to leave absolutely nothing out. As such, I am providing a handy-dandy index guide, so folks can find the specific information that they may want to know. Sufficed to say, none of the three options we have available for this guy are bad, and I comment on what I know about Gabriel and Terminus Giganticus throughout (even though I don't have those figures). There are things they do better and things this guy does better. A lot of it boils down to taste. So, judge for yourself. Who do you like best, and why?
    Index -
    0:00 - Introduction, unboxing and packaging
    12.54 - Accessories and LR41 battery replacement options
    19:58 - Bonus figure inspired by the character of "Doc" and comparison with voyage class Elita- 1
    25.19 - How to put all parts of the toy together out-of-box
    38.54 - Paint applications and articulation. I also answer the question about whether or not he can stand perfectly straight
    51.23 - Strength of shoulder ratchets
    53.41 - Closeups of the face and other detailing
    54:45 - Size comparisons with titan class Metroplex, Fortress Maximus, Trypticon and Devastator.
    1:03:35 - Robot mode lights and sounds gimmicks
    1:07:00 - Transformation to base mode and all features of the shuttle component
    1:28:27 - Base overview
    1:32:12 - Can Fortress Maximus fit inside the track?
    1:32:28 - Can Metroplex fit inside the track?
    1:33:28 - Ultimate Autobot base (final evolution?) and closing thoughts

• Like Like x 3
  2. diecast17

diecast17 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. kurochan_24

kurochan_24 Well-Known Member

Just watched it and I have to say it was as detailed as you can ask for. It is long but it did not felt exhausting be nor repetitive. In fact, I appreciate all the time taken to explain each part and the comparison gave me all the different perspective. Thanks to you I finally got the idea how to transform to base mode properly. You just got a new subscriber.

4. Bruticus88

Bruticus88 Bruticus devastate Devastator!

Absolutely amazing review. You killed it. Sold me. The sculpt, stability, and details beat out DX9. And who doesn't want a motorized tank to run around the track? Add in the lights and sound with the original toon Omega voice clips? Wei Jang wins!

5. GotBot

GotBot Titan class

Thank you gents. It was a labour of love,lol. I hope the time stamps helped the cause.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ultra Magnus Combiner

Ultra Magnus Combiner Well-Known Member

I was hoping someone can tell me what is the best battery for this figure if one can't find the LR41 battery?

7. mixelpix

mixelpix TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    Shameless plug for my review of WeiJiang Ultima Guard (Omega Supreme):