Wei Jiang ko oversize AoE Strafe or just its accessories (swords)

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Razzy, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Razzy

Razzy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've recently been on a ko binge, after seeing how much better they can be than the official toys. I especially like the oversized dinobots, so I've been ordering these. I live in Poland, so ordering from sirtoys is a no go (they want almost 30 bucks for shipping anything alone), this one resorted to mostly ebay and aliexpress. Unluckily, some of the kos I want are released a while ago and are not so cheap now.

I picked up a ko os Strafe for just short of 20 bucks, shipping included, but it came with two of the same sword (two for the left wing, at least it you attach it to the wing pointing towards the front of the left wing, it curves inwards). Got a partial refund and, though od preferred the part to be sent, but aliexpress has no such option.

Now I'm looking to buy another copy of this figure, or at least the swords. Alas, the one I bought went up in price and now the cheapest I can find it is around 25 dollars. And, again, sirtoys is out since with shipping its almost 45 bucks from them .

Cya
    Raziel-chan