Wei Jiang drama thread

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by ToyAnatomy, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Megalotron

Megalotron More ferocious than a deathclaw

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bro, no one ever said that An(BA) and Weijiang are the same.

2. KveTar

KveTar Well-Known Member

Another fact: MM01 pairs with MPP-10 trailer.

• Like Like x 3
  3. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    Interesting... Cause you could have probably engineered it to work with MP-10's trailer and it'd probably look just fine so that is very interesting.

4. KveTar

KveTar Well-Known Member

Ok. Pic 1. Just watch circled similarities: Безымянный1.jpg
    Three rows of horisontal dots, wheel arc liners of one shape, two front vertical dot rows (3 in one and 4 dots in second row), flipped out during transformation "stairs" element behind front wheel, similarly flipping out back view mirrors. And others elements.

Pic 2. The grill.. And overall look. You just can't deny the common features:

Безымянный2.jpg

And the trailer.
    Безымянный3.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    TBF those sections are accurate to the truck in the movie. Apart from the rivets/dots on the top of the truck
    Screenshot 2022-05-02 5.33.30 PM.png
    That they definitely cause looking at the movie grill it's not accurate. It's definitely more MPP-10 and MP-10 like.
    Screenshot 2022-05-02 5.34.52 PM.png
    Yeah, that definitely a weird choice if it isn't WJ cause that trailer looks a little oversized on him if it isn't him.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Illiterate Scholar

Illiterate Scholar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh wow! You're right! That grill is the MPP10 grill. Just painted differently! I think the headlights from the same as well!

7. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Yeah the truck is 100% using MP-10’s truck rather than the movie truck. Most of the rivets and details line up. The grill is even copied over.
    F9067DC2-CAD1-4830-9D9E-6482B13D111C.jpeg 395BC184-AB5C-42FA-A28D-03D3A847AEEA.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  8. KveTar

KveTar Well-Known Member

And not just the grill. The overall front view is like MPP-10 (MP-10). And look at the cab size from side and front view.

Exactly.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Illiterate Scholar

Illiterate Scholar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm starting to think they also reused some of the molds from MPP-10 to make MM01. Some parts might also be retooled to save money.

• Like Like x 1
  10. StudioSlash

StudioSlash Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    I'm not going to read what you've been writing here all this year. I looked at the last page. the company is working. everything points to the fact that all large KO companies (yes, yes, those 2 that you thought of) have the same owner. as it happens in many areas of business. I'm not discussing. bye everyone!

• Like Like x 4
  11. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    This is interesting. While this isn't ShowZ or Iacon Store but just yesterday BlackprimeToys put up an order for WJ Ramhorn on an Indonesian site.
    https://www.tokopedia.com/blackprim...PSXYuSgnPz002zzDMDk0sCMsPDE8NMAoEACv3I9ZnAAAA
    Neat, if true.

• Like Like x 1
  12. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Hopefully, you/your info is/are correct, if it means we get BA Ironhide at some point then that's great.

13. StudioSlash

Instagram:
    I speak and know about Weijiang, and what I write comes from facts and suppliers that I am familiar with. I can also note that the company worked to one degree or another all this time. but I don't know anything about the black apple. ironhide is his project. now everyone knows that this is his project. just as everyone knows that he refused to work for well-known reasons. What will happen if this project is still published? everything will become clear. does he want it? Don't know. the question is how crazy he is a fan of transformers. Ironhide's exit is like the inscription on his forehead - "I'm in business"

• Like Like x 2
  14. NemesisJazz

NemesisJazz Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    Just give the man his money for his design (if not already done so/) then give the design some modifications to make it better to make it different enough. I mean BA prime was involved in his troubles and it still got reissued.

Whoever can make that Ironhide is sitting on a pile of $$$$$$.

• Like Like x 1
  15. StudioSlash

Instagram:
    it has not been reissued. Wj just sold stocks that were produced on pre-orders earlier.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cutercills 9x9

Cutercills 9x9 Stop Motion Animator, TF2 Gamer, Figure Customizer

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    And if Black Apple were foolish enough to mention anymore Transformers stuff, 2020's saddest day for 3rd Party toy collectors would just happen again. With the hard probation surveillance and the fact that unlicensed 3rd party companies, regardless if they are making KOs, original molds, or KOs changed until they are original molds, are basically breaking the law, saying anything about unlicensed Transformers toys is suicide. Though no evidence suggests it, even if the unreleased Weijiang prototypes were made, they would have to be kept secret as much as possible, and one of the worst ways to keep a secret is posting it on the internet for the whole public and world to see. As a result, I am not 100% sure, but my hypothesis is that when Black Apple's probation is over, BA Ironhide probably would come out afterwards. No 100% clear evidence yet, but let's just hope. All we need is patience.

And BTW, I have spend hours every day looking at Black Apple Ironhide's prototype images for the past year, plus reverse engineering my MPM 06. May have somehow found a few tiny elements to the secrets of transformation, and if I do, I'll post more on my homemade Black Apple Ironhide replica, which is this thread- Heavy/Scratch: - Custom Redesigned MPM-06 Ironhide. I have to keep taking breaks because of my hard studies in college. Since I don't have a 3d printer, everything is handmade, so it won't be very durable or good, not to mention cutting corners due to limited time and material, but it is the closest I can do to make my theories of the transformation. The shoulders and tire positioning are currently my hardest part. Though his doors becoming his shoulder flaps looked complicated, I finally found a way to replicate it 99%. All past attempts resulted in a partsformer, but hopefully, I can find a few more secrets.

17. zeroi

zeroi your Mom

Weijiang thread ? Can we give suggestions to them to make ko oversize of maketoys pandinus :p  it's gonna be great

18. Megawillbot

Megawillbot Well-Known Member

E10CFB28-876B-4945-A241-DE0F87061E02.jpeg

• Like Like x 17
  19. zeroi

zeroi your Mom

• Like Like x 1
  20. Megawillbot

Megawillbot Well-Known Member