Weakest Villian: Megatron, The Fallen or Shockwave?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JoshimusPrime20, Jul 10, 2014.

?

Weakest Villian: Megatron, The Fallen or Shockwave?

1. Megatron

8 vote(s)
    5.8%
  2. The Fallen

77 vote(s)
    55.4%
  3. Shockwave

54 vote(s)
    38.8%
  1. JoshimusPrime20

JoshimusPrime20 Autobot

News Credits:
    Out of the previous three films, which villain do you think was a useless excuse of a villain?

2. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I wouldn't call Shockwave a main villain. I'll vote the Fallen.

3. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Fallen. Seems mostly to be a big talker.

All I can assume was the Primes were pretty much stupid wusses. Seriously, they all had to sacrifice themselves to hide the Matrix? They couldn't have drawn straws and sent two or three off to hide it?

4. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    Sentinel Prime was a villain not Shockwave.But from this three Shockwave

5. Dragonzzilla

Dragonzzilla Well-Known Member

Shockwave was a stage prop.

6. AgentAlabama113

AgentAlabama113 Wily Old Buzzard

The Fallen. Megs did stuff, Shockwave COULD have done stuff, but all Fallen did was talk, steal the Matrix from disoriented Optimus, then get killed by Optimus.

7. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

The Fallen.

8. Dragonzzilla

Dragonzzilla Well-Known Member

At least he did something. Shockwave could have done stuff, but he didn't. That still puts him below the Fallen in my book.

9. The Ramjet

The Ramjet Get. Out.

Well only one of these three had trouble pulling a parachute off his face so...

Fallen was a close second though.

10. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

not really too fair since shockwave wasn't a main villain in this verse & i know people say the fallen was weak but he was only weak against a prime..anything else and he destroys them pretty much instantly.

11. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

had that not been at the climax of the film i would have walked out..i almost did it

12. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    Technically, the Fallen is pretty badass, he's able to move with the speed of light by jumping through space bridges, not to mention his telekinesis power but somehow, all his power are gone when he's up against Optimus

13. Apocalyptic PhD

Apocalyptic PhD Adamite

They could have just killed The Fallen and went on to their business, they were "Primes" after all. The reason why the Primes are dead is because... Cybertronian Natural Selection, be glad Optimus doesn't share a similar form of stupidity.

I refuse to believe Optimus descended from that line of Primes, like saying modern Homo Sapiens is the descendant of an extinct Homo Erectus, They don't even Transform so how are they made of Transformium? lol.

Yes, Fallen would have straight up destroyed Optimus in seconds realistically in lore powers. "realistically" but for Plot Purposes he's killed off.

14. Chris James

Chris James Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's only one answer, The Fallen even though Shockwave was a major disappointment although he wasn't the main villain though he was hyped to be. Wasn't a fan of The Fallen's design and his back-story made no sense. His brother's sacrificed themselves when they could've just killed him? Only a Prime can defeat The Fallen? Why? Easily the worst plot element of the entire series. Tony Todd did do a good job voicing him though.

Shockwave was a major disappointment but he was there to distract us from Sentinel which worked on me because I wasn't expecting that. But still, to hype up a fan favorite like Shockwave and to give him that kind of treatment, oh well. I'm sure one of the Shockwaves survived in AoE so maybe he can be redeemed in TF5.

15. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    Well in the comic The Fallen actually slaughtered all of his brother but only one were left, Prima. Prima trick the fallen and banished him, like "seal" him into another dimession(which he escapes many years later). Then, Prima use his brother's corpes and sacrifice himself to create the tomb. Jetfire never actually witnessed the battle, we can only assume that what he said was what he thought that happened

16. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

Shockwave no doubt.

17. Megatron47

Megatron47 Well-Known Member

Probably The Fallen.

18. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

Shockwave was there to divert attention away from Sentinel Prime being the real villain of DOTM, and he did come across as very creepy and menacing, if nothing else. Megatron, I did not find pathetic at all (except when he was bowing down to the Fallen). In the first movie, he throws Optimus Prime around like a rag doll. In the second, he stabs Optimus through the chest and kills him. In the third, he beats the tar out of Sentinel Prime, who neither Optimus, nor the combined efforts of Bumblebee, Ratchet, Sideswipe, and Dino could defeat. I'd have to say the Fallen. He sat in a chair until Optimus dead, gave a message to the human race which was turned into the source for a bad joke by Judy Witwicky, and though he did have one cool moment where he knocked aside all the Autobots, took the Matrix, activated the Star Harvester, and then used the force to destroy the military ground forces, he proceeded to get easily defeated by Jet-Powered Optimus Prime.

19. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

It certainly would have been a much better (not to mention longer) final battle if the Fallen had actually used his powers instead of taking his beating like the wuss he is.

20. Goldenclaw55

Goldenclaw55 Combaticon

News Credits:
    Guys, lets be Logical, the weakest villain was;
    [​IMG]
    The only reason he had to be a villain, was because he wanted to live longer.
    Don't feed the trolls
    Just kidding, the weakest I'd have to say was the Fallen, only because he was so underused.