Way to go Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Galaxy Convoy, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Ray Kremer

Ray Kremer Well-Known Member

Hey, CN premiers quality stuff in that early morning time slot. Zoids Chaotic Century, anyone? This is why God gave us the VCR.

Hell, when Cybertron was airing on Kid's WB in the afternoon, I had to record that too 'cause I'm no longer a happy go-lucky student who can lounge by the TV during working hours. So what the hell do I care if it's on at 5 am?

2. Liokaiser_bf

Liokaiser_bf Kaiju-bot

Well all you guys praising the WB, think about us who DIDN'T HAVE IT AND HAVEN'T SINCE 1999! It was 99 or 2000 when it was ripped out of my area and we got stuck with UPN.

I got a timer set up though to get my mother up to her treatments at 5:45 so I am up to watch then I dose off or go wake the hell up.

Still last time I saw anything WB related or the actual WB channel was when I was in New York iin 05 (Dec 12-15)

OH yeah and they (CN) has screwed over JLU fans now, thansk to their new recycled and STOLEN show ideas. Ben 10 - Dial H for H.E.R.O. (something like that) and well the others are all recycled ideas. Say it may show up in the spring/Summer now ( JLU) :banghead:  Screw CN's new shows, I didn't even care to watch any they all sucked, KND, Ed, Grim, all reran to death (atleast Courage and MEGAS! were enjoyable to watch)

3. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Unfortionatly I don't think the Hasbro execs even watch the show, much less know what time it comes on,

4. Draco Prime

Draco Prime Autobot

Return For Round 2

undefinedTHE LAST TIME I WAS ON I WAS ANGRY BECAUSE OF THE MESSED UP TIME SLOT FOR THE CYBERTRON SERIES. WELL HERE IS A PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW THAT IS TRUE. HASBRO ACTUALLY HAS SOME SAY OF THE TIME SLOTS. BUT TO GET TO THE POINT HAVE FUN WITH THE VCR'S FOLKS.

5. Crumplezone

Crumplezone Banned

They took it out of my area too!

6. highlander3000

highlander3000 Jump around!

News Credits:
    Yeah but Samurai Jack is gone and Justice League is nowhere to be found. Too bad too, it's probably the best action animated show on TV right now.

Andrew