1. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

I believe it can happen. Poor distribution of packs can cause this.

2. dustbuster

dustbuster Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20191109-134238_Chrome.jpg

Given that Super Rares are supposed to be 1:50 packs, which is less than 5 in an entire case of four booster boxes, which includes 120 packs...you should start buying lottery tickets.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wowzers

4. butchrecon72

This is never guaranteed though. Back when I used to collect sports cards, autographs were typically 1 per box. There were times I would by a box and get none, othertimes buy a box and get 2 sometimes 3, and one time 4 out of a box. It's just a matter of chance.

5. sideswipe29

sideswipe29 Collect what makes you happy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Hi guys, so I don't normally post in these TCG boards and I will admit that I'm incredibly ignorant when it comes to this but I have a genuine question.

If most people are buying multiple boxes of Siege II what are you supposed to do with the extra Trypticon pack? For being a Super Rare it doesn't make sense that so many people would get multiple copies.

6. mgtron1

mgtron1 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Geez...I bought 4 packs tonight (because I don't have any of the triple changers), and got another SRT General Optimus Prime and SRT Sergeant Soundblaster. Something's really screwy with this wave.

7. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Moderator

News Credits:
    Give them away. They aren’t rare but they need to designate them somehow.

I hope I can pull something amazing like that. I only need Megatron and Soundblaster

• Like Like x 1
  8. Deepsea

Deepsea Well-Known Member

I did my first ever sealed event yesterday, and I had a blast. Learned about how to swing when your guys arent all the same size (I typically run aerial bots). It was really fun seeing upgrades sticking around for such a long time, since there was little scrap potential. I lost all except 1 match, but that's okay, I'll do better next time.

9. Carnage73

Carnage73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I bought 6 packs last night & my only character rare was Omega Supreme (Base). I picked up another 4 packs earlier this evening and opened 1 of the 4 while at the store and pulled SR Lord Megatron.

• Like Like x 1
  10. mgtron1

Ebay:
    Here's a question (and this may be in the wrong thread): but is the game really doing that well? I'm just wondering if Wizards is making things easier to get because the game is failing? One thing I've noticed is none of my local dealers carry them anymore (they say it's due to lack of interest), nor Walmart or Target (at least around me), and if they do get them, It's only about 15 packs, then they never get a replenishment until the next wave. I know they are coming out with the "Energon Edition", but that has probably been in the works for quite a while. I know I've talked about this before, but I either have to order a box online, or drive an hour and a half to find a store that sells them. Does anyone think this is the game's final "Hurrah"? I don't mean to be pessimistic, but nobody even plays it around where I live anymore (and I live in a huge College area) nor stocks anything related to the game. Thoughts?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 at 7:45 PM
  11. butchrecon72

Bought my 3rd box today. No SRT in it. 1 SRT out of 3 boxes. I am done buying boxes and packs. I am just going to pick up the cards I need on ebay.

12. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can't find anyone to play and that sucks, need some kind of online registration or something.

13. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone out there unable to pick up promos or Trypticon? I'm doing a giveaway for my spares.

14. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Gand Findsman

Where are you guys buying packs? I’m gonna order a box online but curious as to who is carrying wave 4 right now...

15. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Moderator

News Credits:
    Local comic gaming shops so far. I was at Walmart today for sleeves and didn’t see any TF packs so I’m assuming they are bringing them out soon

• Like Like x 1
  16. Vasili

Vasili Well-Known Member

I haven’t seen any at the major retailers yet.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Exastiken

Exastiken Into the Cyberverse

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
  18. thewiredknight

thewiredknight Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't seen them at my local target either and most of my local card shops have stopped selling the game completely. I'm starting to get concerned for the longevity of this game.

That said I did get a box of Wave 4 (had to drive an hour to get it) but I pace out opening cards so I don't impulse buy packs constantly. Though I am getting concerned for my prospects on an SRT when the boxes I got for waves 2 and 3 I got at least one SRT each.

19. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Gand Findsman

Went to my local Target today and it looks like they were restocked with Combiner Wars cards. However among them was one wave 1 booster pack. I scored Cosmos and Peace Through Tyranny!

20. mgtron1

Ebay:
    Still nothing at local Walmart or Target, I had to drive quite a distance to get my box and extra cards at a specialty shop.