Washington State Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by artiepants, Jan 3, 2003.

1. ViceGripX

ViceGripX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Found BotBots 8-packs and singles at the Auburn Walmart. They’re on the opposite side of the aisle from the rest of the Transformers.

2. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

Fred Meyer in Kirkland has almost all Transformers at 50% off. Tons of Cyberverse stuff, a bit of Bumblebee and Studio Series, and older POTP Legends and Deluxes if anyone is in the area...

1224B99A-FBFE-4834-93F8-BB749EE01A25.jpeg

Grr iOS sideways pictures
    7D4D65CC-F10A-454B-B259-9C0541836EA8.jpeg

Almost (?) full boxes of Tiny Turbos waves 3 and 4
    FDA35911-C118-4AD6-9A6F-39041EA6DEA3.jpeg

And they are 50% off, too, @Diamondback

30BD1A62-335A-4B58-94E4-A1992BE71B92.jpeg

They had the individual BotBots, but they were full price. I didn’t even see tags or space for Siege... and I don’t think I have seen a Generations Voyager or Leader since around Halloween, though I have been mostly shopping online because of better prices and convenience, haha.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Diamondback

Diamondback Bitterly Clinging G1 Micromaster Malcontent

News Credits:
    Thanks for the headsup, @Teepo--if I hadn't already scored full sets that'd be tempting to try to fill in the holes. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  4. Metro Prime

Metro Prime Frustrated Collector

Great timing. I have to wait another week before I have any more money to spend lol.

I bet it will all be sold out by then.

5. Johnybgr8

Johnybgr8 Well-Known Member

So I head to the Shadle Park Walmart on my way home in Spokane, hoping to find an 8 pack of BotBots (thanks ViceGrip X for the idea).
    No BotBots, but I did find all the Transformers Seige figures.
    I looked up on the very top shelf and even found Ultra Magnus and Shockwave!
    I picked up the Shockwave (the last Seige I item I was still needing) and happily drove home (through a snow storm...)

FYI, BotBots 5 packs are out at Big Logs in Spokane and Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Diamondback

News Credits:
    Saw Magnus today in my little slice of the Foothills. The limit of my WFC involvement will be Micromasters and figures directly related to them, I'm thinking, so I'm trying to figure out how well UM fits into the latter category as a car-carrier and how many others are in the club alongside Omega Supreme.

Still would like to see the G1 MM's reissued with new and expanded bases, maybe reformat Broadside into a Titan-size aircraft-carrier for the Autobots as a foil to Decepticon Tidal Wave. Too bad there's no viable way to combine Galaxy Shuttle and Astrotrain's gimmicks into one figure...

7. jimmynguyen41

jimmynguyen41 aka Special Agent JiMMeRz

News Credits:
    One ksi orange sentry studio series at west Seattle target and his case mates as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bachamn

bachamn Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Seattle downtown target had one voyager WFC Optimus and two Megatrons. Having seen them in person have to say they looked quite nice, though after PotP I've decided not to collect anything larger than deluxe class (mostly for spatial reasons)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bustermaster

Bustermaster GREAT - ROBOT - BASED

News Credits:
    I've been away from collecting and tf's in general after the mediocrity of potp and the abhorrent feeling and qc some figures had.

Siege has pulled me back in and it was an amazing feeling to walk into the Kennewick walmart and see magnus and shockwave and the voyager sets all on the shelves.
    Picked up magnus and prime and this is a leap by bounds in the direction the toyline needs to take.

10/10 for both.

• Like Like x 2
  10. ViceGripX

News Credits:
    Think Geek at the Tacoma mall has 25% off clearance and they have Studio Series Brawl, Megatron, and Starscream v1 marked at $19.97. So, with the clearance discount that brings them down to under $15 a pop. They’ve other good deals too, but that was it TF-wise.

• Like Like x 1
  11. God Of Rage

God Of Rage Active Member

Everett, Target as of 9pm had 1 siege Ultra Magnus. Box was a little beat up. I left him as I’m trying to save for the others I want.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ViceGripX

News Credits:
    Lakewood Target has BotBots five and eight packs as well as one set of Siege voyagers.

• Like Like x 1
  13. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Thanks, finally grabbed brawl. Guessing they would have done the same price on optimus as he had to manually enter the discount, but Optimus was a maybe. Wish I didn’t get the Starscream repaint already when Target had it for $13 as I like the original deco better (though not enough to double dip).

• Like Like x 1
  14. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

I don’t know of an appropriate place to vent my frustrations or disappointments, haha, but eBay is now collecting sales tax on everything we buy there as of January 1st, no matter where the seller is located... super lame!

Here’s the eBay policies that I hopefully linked correctly (Taxes and import charges) and here is the WA Department of Revenue page that is supposed to explain it (Marketplace facilitators | Washington Department of Revenue).

• Like Like x 2
  15. Diamondback

News Credits:
    Ebay blows, Washington State Gov blows... maybe if Seattle learned to live within their means rather than see us taxpayers as a bottomless well of revenue... Inslee and Ferguson in particular can go suck a fat brown butt-log.

16. Diamondback

News Credits:
    Teepo, that's an "I feel your pain" upvote, not an "I like what you're reporting." :( 

• Like Like x 1
  17. Metro Prime

Anyone have eyes on an Ultra Magnus today or yesterday?

I'm going to running in the Lynnwood, Bellevue, Redmond area today.

Or if someone has the codes or a link on Brickseek, that would be most helpful too.

Thanks, guys.

18. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

Ultra Magnus was available at the Bonney Lake Target the other day. Could still be there. Only time I've seen it anywhere in my area.

19. Metro Prime

Thanks. I doubt he's still there. Every Wal-Mart I've been in has been "reset" and the shelves and pegs are completely empty.

I don't recall seeing a TF line sell this well before.

I mean, these figures are amazing, but why are they having such issues with distribution?

I know Cybergimick is doing surprisingly well, but not even the Star wars black series is seeing this much success.

It's crazy. Lol

20. God Of Rage

God Of Rage Active Member

It’s because Hasbro doesn’t care about the West Coast they’ve displayed this over the years.