Washington State Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by artiepants, Jan 3, 2003.

1. jinx23

jinx23 Wrecker

Ebay:
    welcome and don't worry about the comments as they are jokes. I live in bellingham (missed out on ratchet!!!) and would love to meet another collector. do you live in whatcom county?

2. jinx23

jinx23 Wrecker

Ebay:
    anyone buy twincast? like it? also where is the best place to buy it?

3. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    I'll be getting both Twincast and Soundblaster in a few days. I ordered them from BBTS, though I don't know if that truly is the best place.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried the Windows 8 Consumer Preview that came out on Wednesday? I notice that spell-check is now employed anywhere you type... very weird considering you once had to pay good money to get Microsoft Office for the spell-check feature.

4. Decepticon32

Decepticon32 But Prime!

Perhaps, but unnecessary. But yes, I live in Bellingham. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any extras and hold on to one for you! :) 

5. jinx23

jinx23 Wrecker

Ebay:
    i would love to meet and rubicon is another collector in bellingham. what's your name? i have met several good guys and one girl in town. my real name is fred.

6. Randomus Prime

Randomus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dangit, I was there yesterday. Missed it by a day. Maybe I can call them in the morning and see if it's still there. Thanks!

7. ViceGripX

ViceGripX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Lakewood PD caught our toy swapper/returner as there were about six squad cars there this evening. :lolol 

I didn't go in, but watched from across the lot from Five Guys.

8. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    Nah, he was the guy I saw getting a field sobriety test (officer was waving the pen back and forth in front of the guy's face) on my way home this evening. :)  Based on the number of police cars behind his car, I think his next stop was jail.

9. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Ok, so I got bored and broke down and opened a couple Prime figures. They are alright, but what the hell that debacle of a "gun" that they gave Voyager Optimus? I think in the long history of bad Transformers weapons, this one may be the worst of the bunch.

10. Rubicon10

Rubicon10 Well-Known Member

Hah, should have listened to that feeling telling me to go to Target today! Oh wells, not sure if I'm sold of that Ratchet anyways.. But welcome to the boards :) 

11. Marine_Tanker

Marine_Tanker Warpath

Agreed

12. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
  13. Marine_Tanker

Marine_Tanker Warpath

I think any collectors and board members up north should be prised assets to our plastic crack trafficing from Canada, and having board members in remote areas sometimes ensured good finds. We can net work with Canadian board members and have them meet up with our northern board members to pick up and transport goods for us and avoid shipping but build rapor. Decepticon32 was the first to go well out of his way on a trip to Canada and secured my first FE voyager Optimus Prime. He has also kept me posted on other finds and picked up things I was looking and even made the trip as far south as Bellevue for a swap. I am proud to have him as a board member and look forward to working with him to continue the collecting. In a friendly nature I am jealous he had the first reported washington sighting but that now just encourages me to hunt harder. Kinda like in Iraq sighting things like snipers and IEDs is skill but REPORTING the sightings it what matters most.

Welcome Decepticon32 (for the second time :)  )

The salty veterans will open up :) 

14. Marine_Tanker

Marine_Tanker Warpath

15. The Rage

The Rage Parapsychologist

Ebay:
    Damn where did the sense of humor go in this board? I spent 2 years being afraid of Jimmy and Iz as a noob lol! I met Decepticon32 i believe and hes a cool dude. Anyways, found 2x Zombie Vipers tonight at Yakima Walmart, sent them to Jimmy via Wyatt. Also scored one of the Cyberverse Vehicon if anyone needs it.

Edit: My local comic shop has a G1 Prime like that second auction for sale. Package is complete but open if anyone is interested.

16. TehPaws

TehPaws I have a silly name!

Central City? He still has that Prime? XD I asked him about it quite a while back when I still wasn't really looking for vintage figures. If it's the same box that little guy's been there for a long time.

17. The Rage

Ebay:
    Haha, yep it's still there! It's behind the counter now. Also did you get ahold of that SW at Freddies?

Random question, anyone know when Breakdown is due out in any form? I want one to have Adam Baldwin sign at ECCC.

18. TehPaws

TehPaws I have a silly name!

Afraid I didn't get the chance to really look for it. Shoulda asked you to grab it when I had the chance. XP If you happen to see it or another one though I'd happily repay you for it.

19. The Rage

Ebay:
    Not a problem sir. Next one I see is yours!

20. Yobuster

Yobuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I guess if they are stocking wave2 already I hope it is readily available at all targets.