Washington State Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by artiepants, Jan 3, 2003.

1. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

Apparently I could have gotten a news credit if I had posted about seeing the TF2010 Scouts and Mini-Cons at BigLots at the beginning of the month. Didn't know they hadn't been sighted before honestly. Didn't think they were that big of a deal anyway (even though I bought them).

2. FuRiOus_StyLZe

FuRiOus_StyLZe Hasbro can suck my nuts..

yeah...voyager Sentinal Prme and Fireburst Prime have been in the around for weeks. First spotted them at Target.

Nice seeing everyone at the meetup yesterday. Many thanks to the Spocks for hosting. My trunk is extra full now with all the new goodies. Extra thanks to Keith, Jimmy, Jason, and Jamal for the plastic crack. :)  Wish I could've stayed around longer. We are definitely due for a BBQ next time....we should have it at a park. Shouldn't been too difficult to find a location that will work.

3. prime1701

prime1701 Well-Known Member

Picked up Walmart SS, Lazer Beak, and a Power Glide at Auburn Walmart. Just in case you go there and come in on at the Garden Center. There is a 2nd row of transformers and a display area of transformers on your way to the main door.

4. rohrerprime25

rohrerprime25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    look out in safeways there getting dotm deluxes

5. jimmynguyen41

jimmynguyen41 aka Special Agent JiMMeRz

News Credits:
  6. Joker Bingo

Joker Bingo Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Both Puyallup targets have voyager starscream and ratchet.

7. SergeantJack

SergeantJack Sargebot

So, as usual of late, I have limited opportunities to check in, but I wanted to ask a question: is CHUGURTS Grappel dead in the water? I haven't seen him or heard any news about him.

Also, I could ask the same question about CHUGURTS itself. Are we SOL on that line now that the DOTM (cough! BUGS) line is out?

8. QmTablit

No. Can't answer for Grappel as that was considered by retailers to be part of the last movie's line (which is probably why they were showing up at TJMaxx, etc.), but Auburn Walmart just put out cases of Generations this weekend- the Warpath wave.

So no, the Classics line isn't dead. Looks like Hasbro is making sure retailers pick up Generations, as they said they would.

9. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

hey all, are there any import toy shops in washington that would sell non-TF cool robots. I'm specifically looking for SOC daltanias. Tried palace toys, kicks, Import Model and Toy.

might have to drive up to vancouver to get it or have a friend buy one in cali.

10. FuRiOus_StyLZe

FuRiOus_StyLZe Hasbro can suck my nuts..

Nope...Kicks was the only place that sold SOC stuff but since Siu Wai sold the store, the owner ran it into the ground. Most of us still buy directly from Siu Wai. I got my Daltanius from him but there aren't any shops in the area that sell the high end import stuff.

11. tfcollector1984

tfcollector1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Picked up cyberverse legion roadbuster, starscream, and flak at the freddies in puyallup/graham. There's still quite a few there, near the grocery section, not in the toy aisle.

12. shockwave2010

shockwave2010 Well-Known Member

I guess hasbro is making sure dark of the moon is really important since even safeway is getting deluxe figures.

13. QmTablit

Safeway's been selling Nerf guns and Super Soakers, so it's no surprise to me that they would have other Hasbro products to offer. I think it's less Hasbro and more Safeway though making this push. Using whatever promotion possible to attract shoppers.

But then again, I see this every day I work.

14. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's a marketing ploy. If you can couple the toys with some Transformers food merchandise, the kids have a sugary summer ahead of them. Reminds me of old times :) 

15. QmTablit

Exactly. They've been putting out displays of DotM-marked Push Pops and stuff for a good two months now.

16. oddacidtea

oddacidtea Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone else going to DOTM tonight in Pacific Place? Sorry if this has been mentioned, I hadn't looked through the previous pages. If you're going, maybe I'll see you there.

17. Black Omega

Black Omega Commander Panda Prime

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Just wanted to say that it was great seeing everyone at the meet-up. My girlfriend cracked me up though because after the meet-up she was nervous about whether or not everyone liked her. Lol. I told her not to worry.

I want to thank everyone for their generosity of donations to helping Nick out. I would like to encourage anyone that has not donated yet and would like to to consider sending a gift to my paypal account on Nick's behalf. I would like to get all the donations together and send it to him in one lump sum as soon as possible. My paypal addy is [email protected]

And Iz, your BBQ idea is a great idea. I think that would be a fun change of pace and certainly a nice break for Jason and his wife from hosting. Speaking of which, big kudos goes out to Jason and his wife for hosting our get together once again. You two are awsome and I certainly appreciate your graciousness on hosting so far.

18. jimmynguyen41

News Credits:
    Target has a sale on tfs

DOTM Dlx $9.99
    DOTM Voy $17.99
    DOTM Ldr $39.99

also on top of that its Buy 1 and get Second of either equal or lesser value 30% off and on that use your $3.00 coupon on Voyagers and $10 of leaders

net cost for:

Deluxe - $9.99 plus + $6.99 (30% off) => $8.49 per figure (YMMV with the $3 coupon or $10 coupon people been using them and getting to work with dlx and voyagers and anything related with DOTM items.)

Voyagers - $19.99 plus + $13.99 (30% off) - $3 coupon => $15.49 per figure (YMMV with the $3 coupon for $3 off one Voyager per 1 a transaction, however, the register does allow multiple coupons for multiple Voyagers on 1 transaction. --> total net per voyager is $13.99 per figure) and another (YMMV some people were able to get $10 off Voyagers as well)

Leader - $39.99 plus + $27.99 (30% off) - $10 coupon => $28.99 per figure (YMMV same as above if you use 2 $10 coupons in one transaction => net is $23.99 per a figure)

19. jimmynguyen41

News Credits:
    a bbq is great we can do it at park or someones house and ill be there if Rob makes his awesome potatoes!

20. Black Omega

Black Omega Commander Panda Prime

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Someone would have to be buying alot of DOTM figs to make that math work out in their favor. Lol.