Was G1 cartoon Cosmos a liability for the Autobots?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Priest of Salem, Oct 6, 2013.

1. just1nj

just1nj pro genji

:lol 

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Dude you think everything should be part of the 30th celebration. :lol  Though in this case, you're actually right!

3. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

No. Why would you hate the little guy?

4. Negativedark

Negativedark Stealth Gesalt

I so want that Cosmos. If I don't find it in the Brick and Morters within the next few months, I'll have to order it online.

Is Cosmos a liability? I would say no. No, he isn't that good in a fight. But neither are spy or communications sattilites. That doesn't make them any less invaluable. He was the Autobots eyes in the sky. And he was also one of the very few means of space travel the Bots had in seasons one and two. Their options were
    - Use the Spacebridge. The downside to this is that they had to get past the Cons, and it only went to Cybertron.
    -Omega Supreme. He did have more room and could carry more passengers, and definitly is good in a fight. The downside is that he was a real energon guzzler, and he tended to be running on fumes when he got to the destination.
    -Cosmos. He wasn't a fraction as powerful as Omega, and his passenger space was much more limited, but he had better fuel economy.

So I don't think Cosmos is a liability. He just shouldn't be near the frontlines if he can help it.

5. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

Cosmos was great in that episode where he flew to a different planet.

6. SunStorm86

SunStorm86 Well-Known Member

I agree they're were insufferable at times at least Cosmos had a function of sorts as a satellite.