Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Polenicus, Dec 9, 2007.
got it, thank you
I suppose I should pipe up here, just so Proxima doesn't sound like they're selling snake oil
1. I am in fact working on a continuation of the story
2. It will pick up after a time skip, and with a mystery. This is partly to allow me to use new figures for characters, and introduce a new setting/characters. The story of what happened in WaP to get here will be gradually revealed. It's also to give me some time to get back into the groove of shooting and editing, rather than try and charge into a climax of the story dry.
3. I'm between jobs at the moment, so I have to run this on a bit of a budget. That means I can't afford to keep the old comic site going. I have preserved all the images, however, and once I get space I will repost them.
And... just to prove I'm actually doing something, a little teaser:
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint002 by Polenicus, on Flickr
damn.... this is going to be good!
Man, seeing a piece of nostalgia like this potentially get some new life breathed into it is something else. Only a few years out of high school when it first went on hiatus and here I am now coming up 6 years into my current job seeing it possibly make a comeback.
Honestly, I'd be down for simple reuploads of the chapter zip files in terms of archiving. Something simple like a MEGA link perhaps.
Epic, I'm breaking out the Bay Emoticon
Well heck, this is worth dusting off my old TFW account for.
So... Here we go, old skool style...
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint001 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint002 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint004 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint003 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint005 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint006 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint007 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint008 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint009 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint010 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint011 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint012 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint013 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint014 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint015 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint016 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint017 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint018 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint019 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint020 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
WarringAtPlayZeroPoint021 by Adam Barnes, on Flickr
So... we're back!
I'm trying to set things up to be more sustainable this time and avoid the burnout that killed it before. To that end, I'll be doing smaller, weekly updates.
Also to help fund this, I've set up a Patreon. There are several tiers. First tier gets you access to the next update a week early. Higher tiers get you in-development previews of effect-heavy shots, showing how I make my effects, and the current top tier gets you full-rez downloadables of the episodes. (Currently only the next week post is available, will add the rest as subscriptions come in).
So... let's go, let's see how we do this time, shall we?
Patreon: Warring At Play | The Photowebcomic about Toys at War | Patreon
Email: [email protected]
Based on the design of the limbs, these two girls are certainly something else compared to Busou Shinki... Frame Arms? Megami Device? Alice Gear Aegis?
Guess we'll have to find out in time...
Wow. I can't believe this is back! Great first update!
Do I detect a heel-face turn for Scourge?
PDFS OF THE FIRST FOUR CHAPTERS NOW AVAILABLE!
For those who want them, you can now download the PDFs for the first four chapters of the original "Warring At Play"!
These will be linked in my signature as well as this post, so if you need them in the future just look there.
1. My effects aren't quite back to what they once were, but I'm slowly remembering my tricks. Bear with me, they'll get better.
2. I am shooting using the same dinky pseudo-SLR camera I shot the original comic on ages ago. Thankfully it works as well as it ever did, but I am relearning some of the tricks I once used to maximize pic quality. Again, bear with me. Or support me on Patreon so I can afford an upgrade!
3. The next update IS longer. Finding a good breaking point just means that update length will vary. If you want to see the next update right now, you can sub on my Patreon and get access to updates early. you can also go there to see all the current updates for free, which is probably the easiest way to catch up if you're an update or two behind.
there is nothing better than a bot that drops silly/badass/crazy/dumb/whatever one-liners at the right time!
I'm anticipating seeing how both sides have turned out after all these years.
Separate names with a comma.