Warhammer 40,000+Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SG Roadbuster, Oct 9, 2016.

1. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:

I'd think a United Cybertron would stand a chance in the 40k universe. but split between Bot and Con they'd fall.

a handful of headcanons i'd have for 40K TF:
    The Autobots would probably have a hard time firing upon the human race they once considered allies.

The Junkions may very well ally themselves with the Orks. my theory being that the Junkions themselves had very sensitive receivers (which is why their culture was so influenced by our television broadcasts) they'd be overwhelmed by the psychic noise of an Ork WAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH, and become an extension of it. "Metal Boyz" as it were.

Predacons (BW type) scan and adapt Tyrannid alt modes. the Hivelords are able to psychically reprogram them, using the Beast mode shell programming as a back door. giving the Nids a way to assimilate Cybertronian "biomass"

(I dont know enough about the Tau and Eldar to make headcanons for them yet)

The Dinobots succumb to Khorne's influence, becoming even bigger and badder rage monsters
    Tarantulas as an agent of Slannesh (shudder)
    Toxitron and Oil Slick, Champions of Nurgle

Unicron and the Necrons maybe? granted the Necrons kinda overthrew their own gods already, so they wouldnt exactly be in the market for another. but i totally see Unicron's Heralds taking on Necron alt modes.

2. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well with that logic you can say anything so why even bother to begin with?

Simple fact it is they are out numbered and out gunned and in the world of 40k there is only war. Even at their peak the empire can just bomb Cybertron out of existence in fact the Inquisition would demand it even on a world that was mostly fine.

3. Lacimehc

Lacimehc Tastes like medicine

I collected Warhammer Fantasy models (mostly Vampire Counts) but I never really played or got into 40K...