Warframe Ninjas play-for-free

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by UltraPrimus56, Jul 25, 2014.

1. CyrDraconis

CyrDraconis Well-Known Member

Yeah, most of my stuff has been accidentally having all the parts for it, haha. If I try to go finding, well, RNG tends to desert me. Go plonk a boss ten times for parts? Six chassis, four neuroptics, zero systems. Popping relics for prime stuff? Forma, forma, forma, uncommon forma, forma...

Closest I've come to Spreadsheet Madness is crossreferencing what syndicates I need vis-a-vis my favourite frames so I can get their mods.

2. Sixshot the six changer

Sixshot the six changer Aka Three Erasers

I finally got Gauss Prime's main blueprint and I have his chassis and neroptics made. Now to just get his stupid systems blueprint and it's ultra rarity.

3. Sixshot the six changer

After many hours of grinding and trading with people. Gauss Prime is finally mine, once I get home I will log on and collect his systems that has been cooking in the foundry since yesterday and finally start the build process for Gauss Prime.

4. Sixshot the six changer

I finally have gauss prime today and let me tell you, it was worth every second grinding, trading and pleading with Lady Luck for it.

5. CyrDraconis

Enjoying the speedy boy, then? I don't have his regular version, so I'm not sure how he actually plays.

6. Sixshot the six changer

He functions the same so if had to pick one of the two I would pick his prime counterpart

7. CyrDraconis

Popping relics for Baro fodder for a bit. Non-relic drops reminded me of a merch thing I would buy: a t-shirt with the generic Chassis icon on it. Take or leave the text "Harrow Chassis Blueprint" in the appropriate font. Courtesy of the eight Harrow Chassis BPs I picked up across five missions.

8. Sixshot the six changer

Why do we get so many harrow chassis bp and yet barely any of his other pieces? I had like 20 of his chassis bp before I even got the chance to start his quest

9. Exastiken

Exastiken Into the Cyberverse

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Cleared Deep Archimedea once, I'm content with only doing it once.

10. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
  11. CyrDraconis

12. Sixshot the six changer

Anyone here have processed vome bait? I need it to get the myxostomata on Deimos but I'm not high level enough to get the bait.

13. CyrDraconis

Woot! Felt like I needed something new, so I went back and punched Vay Hek a bunch; pirate man is now under construction! Now I just need Nora to have the right hat for him.

There are a few of the early 'drops from boss' frames that I just never re-ran the boss enough to pick up. Now that I have Hydroid in the oven, might look back at the others...off top of my head Ember and Valkyr, at least. Ember is going to be the worst because Sargas is just so annoying to fight, I think. I really find "hit the tiny weak spot while adds pummel you" boss fights tedious. At least Hek you can semi-cheese out by just running through the first three stages and then just have the one to deal with before he pops into mech mode.

14. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    It's been a long time since I've played Warframe but if Sargas is the same chatterbox as before, then the fight's pretty simple. The only times you can hit him are when the weak spots (shoulder, chest, back, in that order) open, and they only open after he does a large ground AoE burst. You do have to kind of play cat-and-mouse with him to bait the AoE attack, but if you have a frame that can move around quickly like Ash or Nova, a good rapid fire weapon (Brakk is disgustingly effective for those attack windows because of its fire rate) should get you through the fight as efficiently as possible.

Unless they've buffed Ember, however, she's a fairly lackluster frame due to power creep since her attacks are pure damage.

15. Aernaroth

News Credits:
    It doesnt take that long to grind it up but yeah, I've got like 5 and I can go get more. Is it even tradeable? I'm Aernaroth on there too.

16. CyrDraconis

Yeah, but it's pokemon syndrome. I can get her relatively easily, I have plenty of slots, I want the spicy. As far as the fight itself, yeah, it's just annoying. At worst I grab Titania, hope the adds drop enough energy, and rely on pixie form's pistols.

But that's a problem for future me, right now I'm reading up on Hydroid. Pirate man looks fun.

17. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Oh, yeah, Ember is worth getting just for the mastery. Plus, while her powers hit power creep hard...it's still fun running around while fire just erupts everywhere cooking your enemies alive.

18. Aernaroth

News Credits:
    Hydroid is a lot of fun and has an mod ability for more loot that a lot of folks lean on.

19. CyrDraconis

Haven't had a lot of time to play in the last week, but I'm enjoying Hydroid so far. Don't even have him max leveld yet, just nice big AOE, area lockdown, all that; just give me some room for a few pips of power duration. Though I do still sort of struggle finding a use for the wave. And Nora had the hat I wanted for him first rotation!

Plus just popped MR11. Got some gear to level, maybe go get another starchart frame...once I hit 12 there's some prime guns I can build that I've just had in my pocket forever. All parts, all materials, just got them when I was single-digit MRs.

20. Sixshot the six changer

Why doesn't Warframe have an action figures? I know they have statues but action figures would be really cool; maybe have Mcfarlane toys make them and then they could sell two versions of the Warframes, one version that is painted and has color and then an unpainted gray plastic version for figure customisers to make there Warframe from the game and then sell "accessory" packs to get armor, weapons, etc. and then release an unpainted version of those as well. A lot of money could be made from making Warframe figures like this so that is my proposal for Warframe action figures.