Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by uranusdd, Mar 25, 2014.
Thanks, great pics, so what you think of it?
WB quality of the product is about FP 70%-80%
Yes, thanks so much!
Also, is this a review sample or a paid order?
So that being said regarding the quality, any reservations or concerns that there will be issues with the gestalt mode?
paid order and color is a little different from the sample
Thanks for the pics man.
Apart from the molding issues shown by Uranus, three things bother me.
1) I don't like how Blast-offs arm is gestalt arm-mode is just folded that way.
2) In the same mode, the kibbly shuttle wings.
3) The connector peg seems too low in the chest and too close to the gestalt elbow.
Wow so I guess they are shipping to retailers now, awesome! And thanks again!
Thanks Uranus and Archieboy.
1) How are the tightness of the joints? Are they tight or need Future Floor / Nail Polish? Do they stay in pace, or do parts shake, fall down. Does it feel better than Fortis / Bovis in hand?
2) Locking Tabs / Mechanisms in bot and alt modes, are there plenty of them, for all important parts. Or are they wably like some of the TFC Uranos jets? I consider Voyager Springer / sandstorm and MMC Fortis/Bovis to have very good locking tabs for all modes, so you can compare to those if possible.
3) How is the paint app in general. Is it nice and smouth like FP / Bovis, or crap and flakes off like Cubex?
4) Does it feel heavy like Bovis / Fortis, or does it feel light like the MP Cars? Comparing plastic to those, does it feel good, better, much worse? Sorry, don't have any FP products at the moment.
5) In bot mode, is it about the same size as Bovis / Fortis, or smaller?
Anything else worth noting that you liked or didn't like?
Thanks in advance.
Looks great! I love how it always looks like you have a lot of fun shooting your new figures. Thanks for the pictures!
Awesome. Thanks for sharing!!!
When u get a chance can u do a video review?
Can the rocket launchers attach to the sides of the legs? Similar to FP Flameblast
That would make the wings on those look a little less akward.
Would look something like this
sorry I don't have the ability to produce video....
1) Joint is ok and don't need nail poish. Bovis is better than WB01
2) WB01 like some of the TFC Uranos jets
4) Plastic and paint work like Bovis 70%-80%
like it haha
Hmmmmm, I'm starting to like this guy a little more now.
Still undecided on this one. Thanks for the pics
Thanks for the answer and comparison of Bovis vs WB-01, much appreciated!!!
Separate names with a comma.