Warbotron Combine mode reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by Galvatron197, May 9, 2015.

1. Gargamel

Gargamel Well-Known Member

How do you guys compare him to Fansproject Bruticus?

2. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

Comparison

FP don't even come close to comparison to Warbotron. With obvious size difference aside. Warbotron homage to bruticus says combaticons all over it. The detail is better than fp
    The qc is better than fp
    And Warbtron is a 'complete' combiner. FP's bruticus connected to revenge of the fallen onslaught, this is the real reason in my opinion it doesn't really compare to warbotron at all.

3. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

2,000 Plus views.

Thanks to everyone viewing my informal review on warbotron combine mode. All the kinks are fixed and will be placing an order for new ankle tilts soon. FYI I don't have heavy noisy as the left leg. It's due to the connector in him being too snug. I don't care though he's fixed and this is the best combiner of the year so far. Here's some more pictures enjoy and thanks to everyone.

Attached Files:

4. Johntimus Prime

Johntimus Prime Where's my perfect Legends-scale Ultra Magnus?

News Credits:
    Curious, are these QC issues addressed in recent batches? I know the chest piece for Blast Off has been replaced in recent shipments. I've been on the fence on him, wishing someone had done a smaller set because his height makes me worry about how long he'll hold up.

5. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

Remedy your curosity

QC issues addressed:
    I don't know, I don't like to assume but I am optimistic that Warbotron has addressed the issues.

Warbotron height:
    Have no fear my friend Warbotron holds up! He's more stable than feral rex, as a matter of fact he's like owning a huge action figure! One thing I highly recommend get Dr. Killingers ankle tilts. Warbotrons' translucent plastic for Warbotron is lunacy.
    Look if you need me to shoot some pictures for you. Let me know, I mean private message me I can post them on the thread.

6. Johntimus Prime

Johntimus Prime Where's my perfect Legends-scale Ultra Magnus?

News Credits:
    Where can I get the replacement ankle bits and how hard are they to install?

7. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

Dr. Killinger

I am getting my ankle tilts from Dr. Killinger. He's actually a member on the boards. You can check out his facebook page "Killinger customs' or you can find him on the main warbotron thread. Click on his icon and messsage him.

Installation:
    The ankle tilts are not that hard to install at all. If you want to watch a video review how to Piak for life his a video on you tube, on how to instal them

8. autotronprime

autotronprime I like to make cool things!

News Credits:
    If you want to order a set, please send payment as normal goods and services (NO GIFT PLEASE and PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE PAYMENT HAS A VALID MAILING ADDRESS - THE PAYPAL APP LIKES TO SEND PAYMENTS WITH NO ADDRESS) via paypal to

[email protected]

Pricing as follows:
    $13.99 for 1 pair shipped in the US
    $21.99 for 1 pair shipped worldwide
    Add $12.50 for each additional pair beyond the first
    All orders will start shipping on a first come first served basis and tracking numbers will start going out within 48 hours of getting them in stock. Thanks!

Check out Paik4Life Reviews video for installation and comparisons between the original clear yellow sets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgVqovaU-OU&feature=youtu.be

9. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

Thanks for posting this

Thank you for posting this. I couldn't do it on my end.

10. teron

teron Well-Known Member

Hows the new ratchet pieces vs filing down the translucent pieces compare?

11. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

Will get back to you on that.

Once I get them I will send you a private message and give you the low down. As for the translucent, I am going to say this. For a combiner as big as my Warbotron 'bringer of blood' ( I gave him a name) transluscent plastic for ankle tilts??? I don't agree with. First time I handled the tilts they snapped off clean.