War for Cybertron Tournament

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by HAWK727, Jul 17, 2010.

1. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Even though most of us won't or can't attend, I wonder what the rules would be?
    I mean would everyone have to be a default character or would folks import their saves
    and crack some skulls with their fully leveled classes?

2. HAWK727

HAWK727 Member

Well I would love some suggestions from you all. Maybe if we do well on the west coast I can push it out to the rest of the country. The reason we are doing PC instead of XBox is we have hundreds of high end gaming PC's at our campuses. We don't have hundreds of XBox 360s.

I was thinking that everyone would start there own character that they would play for the length of the tournament. We will have to do some tech tests though.

Sorry many of you who posted are not local.

3. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    if ur doing a tourne why make it PC online honestly do a campus and online tourney. meaning have players in others states able to play...

honestly like i said if it was like this id totally do this.
    but one ehh its PC and two its in cali so thats a double no go. i really no offense dont see it being a big tourney thus making it kinda weak.

i dont even know if its possible to do a big tourney online at all. not sure how party setting up would work if even possible.

4. HAWK727

HAWK727 Member

Has anyone played both XBOX 360 and PC version of the game? Could you tell us is there any difference in the games?

We are looking to get XBOX360 DLC as prizes for the tournament. We had some awesome conversations at Comic Con that really has "Cybertron Saturdays" shaping up, more news to come.