War For Cybertron - Still No Rumors Of A Third Game?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by lazerface, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackout32

Blackout32 ANTHRAX - PERSISTENCE OF TIME

Cybertron The Matrix of leadership knowledge,power
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    In my opinion if there is a game for the series it will be announced at E3 next yr.

2. axl6533

axl6533 metal forever

News Credits:
    Wish I can play Wfc again

3. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy Sorry, I just look very gouda. That was cheesy.

AGREED.

4. Pichomp

Pichomp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would love a remastered War for Cybertron, like they did for Fall of Cybertron. Unfortunately, that looks highly improbable.

Thankfully, I kept my old xbox 360 and can play it on that.

Amazon also lists it digitally for $19.99 USD for the PC. So there’s that option. My laptop is not ideal for gaming, so Xbox360 it is for me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    well I hope to have a good surprise for you, I've been trying to make a FoC game movie with improved graphics (filters etc) as part of a wider project (text to speech earth wars episodes - u know since its is by Furman).
    It's supposed to function as a prequel or setting to the earth wars series and while I'm still not finished with the episodes (I changed stile from chapter 3 and need to update the first 2) but I'd like to submit some 'promotional' videos
    about the FoC playlist. They should give an idea of the looks and style, It would mean a lot to me to have some feedback from anyone who still has some interest in FoC, (specifically in terms of better using the game footage for story telling - as supportive of cutscenes - but also with time to function as a video archive of tf direct lore).
    Penny for your thoughts?

6. Whomps

Whomps Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure they're done with the series unfortunately, considering they've reduced High Moon as part of the CoD/Destiny factory and that Activision lost the license. Which is unfortunate because I would have liked an remaster of the first game, never understood why they skipped it

7. ToaDraco

ToaDraco Lightning Strike Coalition Force

Ebay:
    I'd sell my soul for a proper sequel to Fall of Cybertron. Sadly that's about what it would take to see one. Activision and Hasbro's stupidity destroyed any chance of that happening when they created the abomination that is Rise of the Dark Spark and wasted High Moon studios' talents with freakin' Call of Duty of all things. They killed the series for BS reasons and I'm still bitter about it.

Now you can't even buy WfC or FoC on anything but old disc copies since Activision lost the use of the Transformers brand. That really twisted the knife because they left the PSN right before I planned to buy them for the PS4. Oh well, I still have them both on PC and PS3.

8. AUTOBOT1995

AUTOBOT1995 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    High moon is basically just backup for bungie on destiny at this point. tbh when I played D2 i could find hints of high moons work with the way characters moved and some other parts of the game that just reminded me of playing one of their games. If anything high moon will stay on if not take over destiny, some of the head high moon guys have been in destiny vidocs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.