War For Cybertron Siege Brunt Review

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Soundwavelover2004, May 15, 2019.

1. ca12nag3

ca12nag3 Well-Known Member

Never made the connection? Well the original G1 figure came with a turret which when he goes into godzilla mode are his spare parts. And those form the little turret-tank. It is the 5 parts, the 2 rear "buildings" the middle turret and 2 of the front flank parts. Together they make the drone.
    Now that they released all the titans, without their minions. They decided to do this in advance for Trypticon no doubt. With Metroplex I don't think so. But with Fort Max it seemed more clear. And now with Trypticon even more, since the turret is something Iconic from his original base mode.
    Not my image but this is what he is. The drone from Trypticon. Regardless of what it "screams" to you.
    Besides we already have a Tankor figure from the T30 line of Generations.
    [​IMG]

Also who I am looking out for is FastTrack. My bet is he will be the last of these parts-formers and a tease for what is to come in the next line. At least it is what I expect....

[​IMG]

He is the drone that came with the G1 Scorponok toy. Made up of several parts.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

I understand it's free advertising, but I feel its stealing from Hasbro and I'm sure youtube is giving him money as well. At the end of day, it's underhanded and wrong!! You don't rob Peter to pay Paul! The world doesn't work that way. Works for some, until they get caught.

3. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

I see a Tankor repaint

4. Dann86

Dann86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Posted these yesterday in the appreciation thread. Im quite impressed how he transforms tbh. Also look at the last still on the video to see a possible teaser for his next vid.

5. ca12nag3

I understand what you are saying, but is this proven or just hearsay? For all we know the guy has early access due to being affiliated or having a legal source for his figures from Hasbro in China. The biggest issue with him having the figures this early is that other fast reviewers lose views from those that only care to watch a review once. Also if there is proof of theft I doubt TFW2005 would be aiding a criminal in distributing his way to make a profit of his crime. So I feel like you need proof before accusing someone of theft.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ca12nag3

If what they say is true, then he is really in serious trouble. Thing is China is big in protecting its companies. It is either the distributor or the factory where he would be getting his pieces from. China might not care if you steal stuff from other countries. But jeopardizing business for a factory. Which is producing for both Hasbro and Takara. You go to jail for a long time.
    I recall that Hasbro China already had a breach a year or 2 ago where their entire production line for the year was already out on the streets. With the "your eyes only" seal on it, remember? PotP. Every figure every wave was out before the plastic was even in the mold yet.
    Though seems the guy is located in south Korea? I am clueless how he got them this early anyways.
    Must be the distribution network.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  7. User_124141

User_124141 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Tankor should be coming soon then.

• Like Like x 2
  8. ToaDraco

ToaDraco Lightning Strike Coalition Force

Ebay:
    Definitely one of the better and more interesting of the weaponizers imo. Very cool looking. Putting him next to Ironhide he looks small. I keep forgetting how big Ironhide is for a modern deluxe.

9. excelhedge

excelhedge Overseer of Weird

News Credits:
    So does anyone know if he combine with Trypticon, like the G1 Toy?

• Like Like x 2
  10. MegaDolrailer

MegaDolrailer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Everyone wants a Tankor repaint, but maybe they'll repaint him into the centurion droid. cause that's what Brunt's design is based on
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  11. Nagatem

Nagatem Sea sea sea sea sea sea sea sea seaconOooo

I kinda wish they would have made brunt a suit of armor to turn megatron into galvatron since he’s purple and has a big gun 

12. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

News Credits:
    Not I. I'm honestly not sure why anyone would expect it, since Tankor isn't a citybot accessory. =/

13. Kaynowa

Kaynowa #MakeTransformersStupidAgain

News Credits:
    Because he's a marketable character and they love their easy retools. Tank mode with certain cues in robot mode lead to a few obvious target repaints no matter what the base mold was.

14. Kaynowa

News Credits:
    Trypitcon has a bunch of 5mm ports, so you can fudge any combination you want, I'm sure

• Like Like x 4
  15. Kaynowa

News Credits:
    FBI has no jurisdiction in China, and he's not that big a threat to business for Hasbro themselves. One figure that may have lost profit out of likely tens of thousands at minimum.

16. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    Are you being serious? What trouble? The guy has a public YT channel, Hasbro has billions, if they or the FBI wanted him, they'd have had him before his second video

17. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    I think this may come about from butt hurt people, other reviewer's etc, Kevin Liu used to be Ton Ton in the sense that he got figures EXTREMELY early yet his set up was professional and he had obvious connections to Hasbro and told us that they sent the figures to him, we dont know how Ton Ton gets these figures, he'd have to be a total moron to steal them and then post them on a public video site, it's easy to track IP etc.

18. Spether

Spether Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I will be getting two of these, one to display with Trypticon and the other to go in my tank-only display cabinet.

Very happy to see both elevation and rotation on the turret. What a unique mold!

19. Esquilax79

Esquilax79 Decepticon Cassette

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Not holding my breath but I'm hoping this can be used as the cannon. It does add a lot to Trypy's battlestation mode because like the others, he didn't really have a lot of weapons in that mode. I would've expected a 3rd party main cannon/tower by now if it was ever going to happen.

When I saw this for the first time, I thought he looked like Tankor and Strika's love child.

20. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He meant he never made the connection that Trypticon (Big dino thing) came with a tank minion that resembled a Maser Cannon (minus the radar dish) from the Godzilla movies.

D19764D8-0EAF-4BCD-8AF7-BF7C53C8EBFC.jpeg

As for Fasttrack, I hope he’s on the list, as well as Slammer and “Grand Cog”. And of course Black Roritchi should come as well if we get a Black Zarak...

• Like Like x 3