War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters wave 1 in packaging!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Sep 15, 2018.

1. WereDragon EX

WereDragon EX Well-Known Member

When was Flywheels teased?

2. lonewolf96

lonewolf96 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A midtown comic listing that says Skytread the name they used for Flywheels when it was used in titans return

• Like Like x 1
  3. WinstoBot

WinstoBot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup, what he said.

4. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If they are gonna release Caliburst and Aimless too... I am probably gonna sell my Takara targetmasters. Frankly I preferred the toy-accurate colors of the Hasbro versions anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  5. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Since I own all the Legends Targetmasters, it's gonna be interesting to figure out how I end up re-purposing these guys.

Also, for the love of god, please give us Fracas.

• Like Like x 3
  6. User_136440

User_136440 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Loving the packaging, it's a refreshing change from the Prime Wars boxes, though Studio Series still uses the same basic layout.

7. Digger

Digger Banned

News Credits:
    These all look great. I’m gonna get them all for sure. Well mainly cause I have hot rod and triggerhappy but I’ll be repurposing for sure.
    Question, why would you get these targetmasters when you already have the perfect ones?

8. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, I'm probably gonna give Firedrive to Rodimus Unicronus, so both good and bad Hot Rods have Targetmasters. Blowpipe looks different enough from the Legends version, that I'm sure he can be repurposed into someone else.

9. unsnaggedtea76

unsnaggedtea76 Well-Known Member

FINALLY! We get to see a Decpeticon in this line.
    The bodies are different, but the gun part looks similar.
    They need to quit teasing the tetrajets and just show them to us already. Heck, just show us an unpainted prototype.
    Officially, yes. Technically, the tetrajets Thundercracker and Skywarp are the first Decpeticons we have seen (there is a third one, but I can't tell who it is).
    You could have them team up with other characters that don't have a target master partner.

As for Fracas, if they are doing the all (or most) of the Targetmasters; then Fracas might be coming down the road.

10. Digger

Digger Banned

News Credits:
    Ahh I see. You could just give him two blowpipes an dhet him double wielding.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lacimehc

Lacimehc Tastes like medicine

These look pretty great! I definitely want to get Blowpipe to go with my Triggerhappy since I only have the Hasbro version. Will probably end up getting most of them since they just look like fun figures. Love the optional effect parts too~

• Like Like x 1
  12. DesertDog

DesertDog Gone Fission’.

News Credits:
    In the Alberta Rockies on my Triumph Tiger 800XC
    Damn, I'm still looking for Novastar and now I'm looking forward to these little Siege figures. Plus Magnus, Flywheels, Chromia and Cog. Thank goodness I'm not interested in getting everything like I was/am with PotP, but I'm definitely getting all the Battlemasters and Micromasters.

The only way it could get any better was if he was orange and we had confirmation of a new Rad figure. :)  If he's in the works and transforms into a motorcycle I'd pitch a tent a moose couldn't knock over.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Skreeonk

Skreeonk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bit of a nitpick, but I hope they don't release the battlemasters for Targetmasters and then don't release their Targetmaster in this line. For example, release Spoilsport, then don't release Sureshot until 2 lines from now.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Digger

Digger Banned

News Credits:
    Good point. That’s would be very annoying.

Is everyone sorta chill that lionizer is the wrong colours? Like I only just remembered him becasue of this and even then I remember the orange more.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2018
  15. GoldDeadEnd

GoldDeadEnd Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My theory is they do the Targetmasters for the deluxes that already exist and release the Crosshairs and company as exclusives that are packed-in with their gun buddies.

I really wish he had the orange, but I suppose they want "gritty"? Though Blowpipe's baby blue sort of shoots that theory down.

• Like Like x 5
  16. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I’m just going to call him Toraizer, problem solved! Right colour & they were gonna make him in Titans Return anyway, hopefully they’ll give him an Orange redeco down the line (watch them end up calling him Steeljaw now :p )

• Like Like x 4
  17. Digger

Digger Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah exactly.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Liking how Taktom's company label and hasbro's are both on the packaging now.

Color variants will likely happen. So we will likely see an orange one later. After all, this is only wave 1 of WFC1, we still got plenty more waves to go as well as WFC2 and WFC3. Plus side uses or other promo material like boxsets or holiday exclusives.

Some colors can't be avoided, but there is a difference between bright blue and bright orange too. That being said, these are seemingly designed in a way to be re-used later too and not sharing the massive detailing aspects that the bigger WFC figs have.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  19. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Righteous Protector of Ed-Land

It's kind of funny that the first Decepticon we see from the line is a Targetmaster. He's pretty good looking, though. Pretty into these little "human" scaled guys on Cybertron. Wish they had knees, though.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Oh yeah I'm definitely invested in these Targetmasters, even though the likely hood of getting a new Rad seems unlikely I might still get Lionizer, especially since I have a feeling BBTS will put them up for preorder as a set and not individually. But I am in for Firedrive and hot damn that Blowpipe, can't wait to properly arm up Triggerhappy and I hope to see Aimless & Caliburst in the near future. But if we get Peacemaker, Spoilsport, and Pinpointer oh boy Hasbro you better be making a new Pointblank, Sureshot, & Crosshairs to go with.

• Like Like x 3