War For Cybertron Part 3: Kingdom (Beast Wars)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Verno, Jul 3, 2020.

1. pegasusprime

pegasusprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    apollux just to recap you mention primal, cheetor, rattrap , airrazor, dinobot, scorponok , bw megatron and blackarachnia right?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. TriBlurr

TriBlurr Who am I?

News Credits:
    Don't know which is going to be longer. The wait to see these revealed. Or the wait to get them in hand. lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Darth Gonzo

Darth Gonzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If Byte Marx and Chomp Stomp are real then I'm looking foreword to what they look like. I like new characters.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lord ginrai

lord ginrai Proud member of the Cult of Scorponok

News Credits:
    You're my new favorite poster! :D 

• Like Like x 2
  5. snoopcow

snoopcow Mold hoarder

Wholesome family fun toy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. snoopcow

snoopcow Mold hoarder

The siege galaxy force optimus has exhaust pipes forearms and wings. Hasbro could retool it to be nova prime and a new rodimus prime

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    I'm just thrilled that we're getting both a Hot Rod and Rodimus at the same time, even if they're stylistically different. In fact it'd actually be a nice balance to get a toy accurate one and a show-accurate one, given there were less differences between Hot and Imus Prime forms in the show, but the lots were very different.

Though again, like my concerns over the BW figures, I just hope the quality is up to snuff. The Prime Wars Rods set the bar pretty low, but I want figures I can be proud to put on my Hot Rod display. :D 

• Like Like x 5
  8. Apollux

Apollux Turbomaster

Ebay:
    Haven't seen any images comparing to other figures sorry. He looks like he might be, but it may also just be a part count/accessories type deal.

I'm a little wary on how to reply - he looks like he has toon accurate colours to me, but my eye for colour isn't great.
    More importantly I'm basing this off the box art and we all know 'colours may vary'.

Can't say at this time as don't want to spoil Hasbro's reveal.

I've heard there may be a new online/digital Pulse-Con event coming our way in a month or two.

Hi it will vary anywhere from 40%-50% depending on whether exclusives/selects are BW or more G1. I've seen a listing for the mainstream retail line but not exclusives/selects.

Keep your hopes up - all kinds of characters are possible through selects/exclusives.

Cheers all.

• Like Like x 13
  9. Darth Gonzo

Darth Gonzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did anyone on this thread guess what the titan is? Just say yes or no.

Can you at least tell us if there's more BW characters other then just the season 1 ones?

10. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Would like the Worlds Collide set, please.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It better not be another Metroplex.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can you say (or have you already said) whether the recent 4chan leak is accurate or not? Specifically if Tracks is a wave 1 Deluxe, "mutant" Rodimus is a wave 1 Leader, etc.

12. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What the heck is a Mutant Rodimus? I know BW had mutants - some of the worst toys of the line, I had a few in-hand... So it will be some tractor trailer winnebago that turns into a crocodile or something? :D 

13. Pixelmaster

Pixelmaster >implying toys are good

News Credits:
    I wonder what’s the transition figure from ER to Kingdom. Catz has said something of a famous Decepticon base and a RID homage that had a base mode, and the two of them don’t really fit the theme of fossilizers at all.

14. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    What Catz saw was artwork, they may not have taken any of those concepts forwards or only one of them. Really no way to know.

15. Apollux

Apollux Turbomaster

Ebay:
    There has been some correct speculation regarding the new Titan but that's all I can say.

I haven't seen any outside S1 so far but there's always hope.

The 4chan leak appears to just have added some guesses to the original leaks. Not sure on waves as they can change a lot before release.

Here's where things get interesting.
    There's a couple of guys that might fit the bill but I haven't seen any images just character names. Cats leak sounds like he might be privy to concept/prototype images which are subject to change/budget cuts etc.

Ok, one new thing to share which should be fairly safe.

I've just seen images of a new Fossilizer Pteranadon - Codename WingFinger (Edit).
    Now obviously he's a weaponiser and a skeleton/fossil, however I think there's a chance he could be a pre-tool/partial for Terrosaur.

What do you guys think? It's a clever way of getting around the Wing kibble for transformation as there aren't huge wing flaps to hide.

All you'd need to do would be to fill in some of the gaps, maybe add some detachable wing fillers as shields? And you're away.

Or it could just be a red re-paint or not happen at all I guess.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 13
  16. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We already have a G1 toy accurate Rodimus Prime with PotP... so not sure why we need another just 2 years later.
    Also dude, why don't you just reveal everything? You enjoy being cryptic? You have all this information and you are registered under a nickname here. There is no way Hasbro could trace this back to your equally mysterious friend.

17. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    That sounds interesting, these fossilisers could be cool.

• Like Like x 2
  18. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have yet to see any official Hasbro news post. If you mean that leaked, low resolution artwork, that's not an official Hasbro confirmation.

19. Pixelmaster

Pixelmaster >implying toys are good

News Credits:
    Thanks for further elaborating on Catz' statements. I'm just really curious about wave 3/4 leaders because virtually no leaks are out regarding them which is super odd considering a decent chunk of the toyline has been bleeding like hell; and the fact that I don't see Doubledealer being reused again (maybe Powermaster Megatron?) without significant rework or being a character that has enough presence to have Hasbro/ TT shaft it in to Selects (only Deathsaurus comes to mind).

With that said that seems kinda cool. Ultimately Weaponizers fall into how they actually look in hand. The majority of Siege just feels looklimbs even if you tear them apart so I skipped the majority of them (I somehow lost Cog but I love Zetar), but Ironworks and Greasepit so far has a good chunk of compononts that look like armor pieces and guns. Your description of Fossilizers has me intriuged in how the pieces would look like and I'm neither for or against it for now.

20. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am still waiting for that leaked Age of Extinction Studio Series garbage truck too. :D 

• Like Like x 1