War For Cybertron Part 3: Kingdom (Beast Wars)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Verno, Jul 3, 2020.

1. PixHell

PixHell FLÜGGÅӘNKб€ČHIŒßØLĮÊN

This means i can't spam pics of my brand new per geckos as soon as they'll adapt to their temporary terrarium? I mean, they're beasts, so it shouldn't be so much OT...:( 

• Like Like x 4
  2. geekatron prime

geekatron prime Master of the Kerfuffle

As long as your pics have kingdom figures being played with by your geckos, I don't see a problem. :cool: 

• Like Like x 3
  3. PixHell

I don't think they would be glad to play with a plastic dinosaur which head is longer than their entire body so far... :( 

• Like Like x 2
  4. Digger

Digger Banned

News Credits:
    Well yeah it would include that too. I don’t wanna play judge and say wether you’re morally right or wrong but people do take issue with that even. But yeah, no need to debate on that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. geekatron prime

Have them ride the figures like Dino-riders!!!
    "Harness the Power" :lol 

Or

Put a leash on Dinobot or beast Megs and have your geckos take them for a walk. With "Walk the Dinosaur" by 'Was(not was)' playing in the background. :D 

• Like Like x 3
  6. PixHell

That could be a cool idea.
    But i have also another problem: these geckos seem to be much faster than the old ones i had in the past from the same species (Lepidodactylus Lugubris) and i'm not sure i can set them free without loosing them.

But i'll try to do my best to take some decent shots someday

• Like Like x 2
  7. geekatron prime

Don't want to see you lose your little guys. Take pics your comfortable with. Take all the time you need.
    Just trying to lighten the mood from whats been happening the last few days on this site.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Preach Starscream

Preach Starscream Well-Known Member

Pretty much agree with everything you said.

I would've preferred all the fossilizers to be Predacons. It just looks more coherent and scarier that way. Like the Preds had no compunction about reviving fossils or turning their soldiers into living skeletons. I'm gonna end up slapping a predacon sticker on Wingfinger.
    Definitely looking forward to Tracks. It looks so much sleeker than the old generations figure, which I do highly like.
    I'm not interested in a Vertebreak redeco. Plus, the colors are garish.
    And I can't wait for the new Scorponok. Wow, it looks straight out of the cartoon. Love it.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Preach Starscream

Preach Starscream Well-Known Member

Hopefully, that's something I'll try to do once Kingdom is over.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ScorponokIsHere

ScorponokIsHere He is Arrived Indeed

don't look now, but...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  11. PixHell

You did it properly. I didn't:lol 
    Btw, i'm gonna take good pics ASAP, but releasing them is not an option. If they run away, and there is a big chance they would, these are highly adaptable parthenogenetic female geckos.
    They could easily survive in the wild in Italy, and as if they don't need males in order to breed, they could easily become an invasive species. Not a dangerous one, but they could still carry diseases for the native species and compete with the smallest ones for food and shelter.

I could prevent that by releasing Barney in the wild to hunt them, but we definitely DO NOT want a predacon on the loose anywhere :lol 

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Was watching a Fan First yesterday and they were talking about future events. I honestly think there will be another Pulsecon this coming September or so.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Two things on this then I'm back on topic.
    1. Blaming Franco for the problems with SM3 is like blaming the dude sweeping the parking lot when McDonald's hoses up your order. That movie was a disaster.

2. Being eaten alive by McBride + crew seems like a pretty gruesome death to me. Even if it was hilariously appropriate.

On topic:
    I'm super psyched to have Beast figures back in the mainline, even if some of them are iffy. It's been a long time since they've tackled beasts properly, so I expect some minor growing pains. I hope they stick around and they continue to refine the designs over the coming years. Some of them are great, but some? Cheetor, for example, leaves a bit to be desired.

• Like Like x 1
  14. PixHell

Cool beast design, acceptable bot mode, too many qc issues... Just a bit?

15. Michael Schlem

Michael Schlem Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Of course I know the Seekers. From the Siege Seeker Mold, we got WFC-S24 Starscream, WFC-S39 Thundercracker, Skywarp in the WFC-S27 Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron with Decepticon Fracas, Shrute, and Terror-Daxtyl, the Rainmakers, WFC-S52 Seeker Acid Storm, WFC-S53 Seeker Ion Storm, and WFC-S54 Seeker Nova Storm in the Seeker 3-Pack, WFC-GS02 Red Wing, the Netflix Toyline Wave 1 Hotlink with Heatstroke and Heartburn, and the Netflix Toyline Wave 3 Decepticon Sparkless Seeker with Sparkless Caliburst and Sparkless Singe. From the Earthrise Seeker Mold, we got WFC-E9 Starscream, the WFC-E29 Cybertronian Villains Team: Seeker Elite containing Thundercracker and Skywarp, the WFC-E27 Team: Seeker Elite containing Ramjet and Dirge, WFC-E26 Cybertronian Villains Thrust, WFC-GS21 Decepticon [G2] Sandstorm, and the WFC-GS24 Ramjet (G2). For the Kingdom Core Class Mold, we got WFC-K12 Starscream. I know that the Seeker mold is a mold that will be abused reused a WHOLE LOT. I was just saying that I didn't like them using the Vertebreak mold to make Dracodon. It didn't feel right, all things considered.

Though, with the Voyager Class Molds, there are 9 Siege Seekers, in the form of Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Decepticon Acid Storm, Decepticon Ion Storm, Decepticon Nova Storm, Red Wing, Hotlink, and the Decepticon Sparkless Seeker, coming with 7 Battle Masters among them all, in the form of Decepticon Fracas, Shrute, and Terror-Daxtyl with Skywarp, Heatstroke and Heartburn with Hotlink, and Sparkless Caliburst and Sparkless Singe with the Decepticon Sparkless Seeker, there are 8 Earthrise Seekers, in the form of Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Ramjet, Dirge, Thrust, Decepticon [G2] Sandstorm, and Ramjet (G2), with 3 Repeated Characters, in the form of Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp, and there is only 1 Kingdom Core Class Seeker in the form of Starscream. So, there are 14 original Voyager Seekers, removing 3 from the repeated Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp, and 18 Uses of a Seeker Mold, in total, counting the Core Class Mold.

16. GAUGE

GAUGE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    I made some cool stuff with them myself. But apparently all people care sbout talking about here is leak threads and drama. Ohhhh well.... cant be helped. Too many kids on the site these days.

17. Michael Schlem

Michael Schlem Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Screenshot (10969).png
    Alert. TonTon Review has Wingfinger. I repeat. TonTon Review has Wingfinger. This is not a test.

Edit: "Eddie's Rap Channel" is an ERB-styled Rap Battle Channel.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Kamen Ranger Bat

Kamen Ranger Bat SELLING EVERYTHING!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    “Go go demon team”

Hopefully someone gets the reference.

• Like Like x 2
  19. PixHell

That Schwarzenegger movie where he wears his son's favorite superhero costume, then turn into a robot from the future and murders everyone while searching for John Connor?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Kamen Ranger Bat

Kamen Ranger Bat SELLING EVERYTHING!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Yay!!!! You win!

• Like Like x 1