War For Cybertron Official Stop-Motion Promotional Videos By Hasbro Taiwan

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Black Convoy, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Dann86

Dann86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They got totally owned! Ironhide got proper wreaked!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Ha, that was some pretty slick animation. Ironhide suffering that indignity with Megatron's sword though. :lol  Bad enough that IH got wasted by Megatron's fusion cannon in the animated movie.

I did feel Megs was a bit overpowered there. Not a single shot landed by the Bots? That's like M. Bison level cheap. :D 

• Like Like x 2
  3. TLK Barricade

TLK Barricade Keep calm and Hail Megatron.

I'd play the shit out of it!

"I thought you were made of sterner stuff."

4. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Please.... OP does this against Seekers and other random Con's all the time (no mater which show or movie) and no one bats an eye.

So IMO this is redemption for that last lame one sided battle which probably should've been Optimus and Cog against Soundwave, Laserbeak and Ravage.

So as far as I'm concerned, EP4 never happened.

• Like Like x 2
  5. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    Meg is not the best Voyager in this line but he's the best CHUG Megatron to me since Henkei's United's version.

Chromia is probably the worse deluxe in this line (I give it a 5.5/10) which I only purchased because Pulse was selling her for $10. So if you love collecting illusive Fembots I'd just wait till Chromia ends up in clearance somewhere since she's the only DLX in wave 2 that I see shelf warming and the odds of her becoming a deal at Ross or TJMaxx is higher than most.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Requiem Prime

Requiem Prime Well-Known Member

This is what I wanted in a Megatron fight. :cool: 
    My headcanon is so very pleased. And it has all the guys on my short list, and Cog. Hard part is all my usual places will only sell complete waves. I'm trying to not do that anymore.

7. Mrhawkprime

Mrhawkprime Robomerc

YoungPrime;  Meg is not the best Voyager in this line but he\'s the best CHUG Megatron to me since Henkei\'s United\'s version.Chromia is probably the worse deluxe in this line (I give it a 5.5/10) which I only purchased because Pulse was selling her for $10. So if you love collecting illusive Fembots I\'d just wait till Chromia ends up in clearance somewhere since she\'s the only DLX in wave 2 that I see shelf warming and the odds of her becoming a deal at Ross or TJMaxx is higher than most.

I picked up the Transformers generations thrilling 30 chromia. Because of that i don\'t have to pick up the siege version of chrome.

8. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Yea, that's about where I am at on not getting either. I have Henkei, United, and Hasbro versions of that Megatron, as well as every other version other than the WFC stuff and for some reason couldn't bring myself to need this one yet (I think it is the color of grey and battle damage). With Chromia, I bought her, left it in the bag for a couple days, and returned it. The fembot combiner is where I kind of fell off on being a completionist, and already have the Hasbro and Takara Thrilling 30 mold of her. We'll see, seems odd to leave out bits and pieces when I have worse figures in my collection.

9. denebian

denebian I've got better things to do tonight...

News Credits:
    I feel Chromia is the worst deluxe because she's the only one that is hampered by being a remold of a previous line. She didn't start out with all-new engineering in Siege like the others, she's almost like an afterthought, added on just to have a fembot. I feel like they could've made something special if they weren't using Moonracer as the base mold.

• Like Like x 3
  10. User_124141

User_124141 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So only a prime could beat Megatron now?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Revrain

Revrain Active Member

lol yeah but this is videogame logic, that's why Megatron loses the first time but when it's him as the final boss becomes cheap as hell :D 

• Like Like x 1
  12. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    One one one, there's Grimlock, Skyfire (if he's lucky) and maybe UM.

13. User_124141

User_124141 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was meaning in the videos cause only prime beat him in the last episode, but yes you are right

14. Treadshot 2.0

Treadshot 2.0 Action Master

News Credits:
    my sentiments exactly. I like how even as the Autobots all broke into his throne room he just kept sitting in his chair until they actually ran up to it. Like, okay oh, if you insist on doing this. LOL

Megatron using Ironhide as a shield was ruthless and gave me a good laugh

Add my name to the chorus of people really enjoying the stop motion animation and the animators style and Flair. He seems to give the robots an appropriate sense of weight but also lots of fluidity

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

Yeah. I mean, I think it would take a squad of 6-12 Autobots to possibly apprehend him. It’s Megs!

• Like Like x 1
  16. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    That was actually Prime and Cog who beat him in that previous Ep. Which I think was a mistake by the powers that be using Megatron. It should've been Soundwave and his cassettes vs Prime and Cog since every Deluxe, Voyager and Leader class in Wave's 1 and 2 have been featured so far except for Soundwave.

EDIT: Oh and Chromia but who really cares unless they make a Generations female Decepticon this lifetime...

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  17. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This calls for a victory lap!