War for Cybertron (2019) Speculation thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Spiderus Prime, Feb 17, 2018.

1. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

I guess I was envisioning the Armada Prime there as a component of an MP Armada Supermode Prime. He’s about Voyager scale, right?

But those 5mm peg hands. Only MP Bumblebee had those, right?

2. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

Well, it depends on how big Armada Prime's core robot body is compared to G1 Prime.

And I also think MP Star Saber's core robot had 5mm hands.

3. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    What do you think will happen for Optimus Prime for part 2 or 3. Basically each part of a trilogy can't seem to get enough Optimus Primes.

4. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

Well, G1 Galvatron was to scale with Armada Megatron when he crossed over in the comics. So in theory MP10 and an MP Armada Megatron would be eye to eye. And Armada Prime was only MP Megatron’s height in Supermode, right?

So, Supermode Armada Prime would be MP10’s height when combined and have a beefy Voyager cab robot mode that would probably be comparable to an MP car robot?

5. Saberclaw84

Saberclaw84 Defensor’s Servant

I can't be the only one hoping that Armada Prime will be a Siege release here. Star Convoy could be a Siege release too. As long as they're not MPs (they've gotten to expensive for me to justify even acquiring one) I'll be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Star convoy will not be siege, he doesn’t fit in the pricing classes, isn’t covered in combat pegs for blast effects and isn’t one of the three leaders that will be released under the siege banner

• Like Like x 3
  7. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

Judging from HasTak going back to mostly earlier ‘84-‘86 characters in this line, I’d bet my house Sky Lynx will be if not the next figure, then one of the next two. Otherwise I’d say your guesses are spot on, just add Galaxy Shuttle & Star Saber to the list (Thunderwing likely being the first Decepticon in this scale)

Personally I think Scorponok will be the Titan next year, so ‘maybe’ you’d get a Commander Fort Max then too? And a Commander Scorponok a few years down the line?

Scorponok/Fort Max works in both scales, but I see Titan Scorponok as the one being prioritised & don’t see two versions of him being released so close together.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Cosmoglide

Cosmoglide NA W4Y W3 60

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    More than anything, I want a new Deluxe Powerglide. Preferably one that doesn't need a bra.

• Like Like x 1
  9. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    I would love it if WFC-S Leader OP could combine with Omega Supreme as a double homage to RID and Energon, Energon homage of Optimus Supreme and homage RID by calling the combination Omega Prime. 20190210_205603.jpg 20190210_205754.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

So, how long until we see Springer, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Sunstreaker, Ratchet and maybe Wheeljack?

11. tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wheeljack wont be in siege, he lost the fan vote

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

I don’t know, he was in some of the artwork.......but he’s bound to show up in the next 2 chapters then....

• Like Like x 2
  13. tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i agree he will show up in part 2 or 3, but him being in siege would defeat the purpose of the fan vote. ultra magnus, shockwave and omega supreme all lost previous fan votes and didnt make it in until later lines

• Like Like x 3
  14. orangeitis

orangeitis Sick Kiss Players Lover

Ebay:
    That's another thing I wanted to cover in my speculation too. I feel like the "bigger" Minibots in Siege scale are too large for the Legends class. They would necessarily have to be small Deluxes with large accessories or they'd be super hollow Legends, and I don't think I'd want the latter. Deluxe Powerglide would be perfect as a Deluxe in Siege scaling.

It's too bad that the Combiner Wars Powerglide(and a few of the other Prime Wars Minibots) is ever-so slightly off scale wise. But at the same time, maybe his next figure will be better anyway?

• Like Like x 1
  15. jmagnus83

jmagnus83 Well-Known Member

Yeah i threw him in as a placeholder on some of my WFC-S# list guesses but he's not coming. We know all 20 (DLX or greater) Autobots (Lancer being the only one not confirmed) that are coming and 10 of the 13 Decepticons. Wheeljack and the other bots that keep coming up will be in part 2 or 3.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Saberclaw84

Saberclaw84 Defensor’s Servant

I wish they'd bring back Scout Class. That's the perfect size for the Mininots. Legends is fine and Deluxe is fine, but Scout was the halfway point.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    They just need to bring the legends class back.
    They always did miracles with the legends class. And we only need a few minibots and Throttlebots in legends class before we have them all.
    I personally hope they aren't going to do the minibots and Throttlebots who haven't gotten a good legends class toy as hollow, battle-damaged, greebled deluxes.

• Like Like x 3
  18. BxChris8669

BxChris8669 Active Member

Don't forget poor Bumper and Powerglide.

• Like Like x 2
  19. BxChris8669

BxChris8669 Active Member

I'll keep my fingers crossed for that. My TW Max is getting tired of patting IF Scorp on his head. Why did TW stop with their Headmasters anyway?

20. Porkulus

Porkulus Too Many Hobbies

YouTube:
    This Armada Prime is too small for an MP, and is a completely new mold so likely isn't a purely exclusive release. There haven't been any completely new-mold LG-EX figures and with Takara's lines now featuring figures identical to worldwide releases, I doubt there is a budget for them to create an all-new figure for themselves.

This is clearly meant to be a mainline release. However, it doesn't 100% match Siege's aesthetic and doesn't seem to have many, or any, COMBAT ports. That said the number of said ports is highly variable between figures so that might not be the best indicator.

I think the idea of it being from a Siege sequel series is likely. I already started a whole thread about the evidence pointing towards many future UT-inspired toys, I think that's likely the direction WFC is going to go next.