War for Cybertron (2019) Speculation thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Spiderus Prime, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Well, the Exclusive Throne of the Primes version could be considered as representing the Fan Vote win more than the mainline release as it came with a card declaring Primal's Primacy, so the question is does that mean it's more likely we'll see mainline AND separate Special Edition versions for Mirage & Impactor or just the Special Editions and two more mainline mystery Deluxes, I'm hoping it's the latter as two versions of them so close back to back seems a bit daft.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ddg studios

Ddg studios Well-Known Member

Same

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ddg studios

The reason why I’m not worried about us getting remolds and repaints is the fact that unlike previous trilogy you can give us a mold in the second line unlike with Prime wars you weren’t gonna give us a combiner wars mold in titans return. So the rest of the seekers, sunsteaker, and bluestreak/smokescreen are all safe

• Like Like x 3
  4. barry

barry Well worn member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm hanging onto this hope too, even though my gut is telling me that each 'chapter' is going to have a theme that might make it awkward to fit some of the remaining '84 cast into. Happy to admit my gut has been wrong many times in the past.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ddg studios

A bit off topic but man potp was a mess. What was ever the point of Starscream, elita 1 and inferno it’s almost like they were all just peg warmers till we got to this line. And I’m so happy that these figures look amazing and most likely will be

• Like Like x 1
  6. barry

barry Well worn member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    To be fair I felt the same way about some of the CW Voyagers like Cyclonus, Scattershot, and Battlecore Optimus. I liked Elita-1, but man I was frustrated there were only two limbs. Starscream, I cannot wait to replace and I didn't even get Inferno. Siege is definitely a big improvement (though I prefer Legends and Pime Masters to Micromaster and Battlemasters).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    inferno served a very good purpose to people willing to do customs
    33B8616E-E051-45D2-A629-64DF2DD81302.jpeg E6D0EF52-AB42-44A3-ADEB-90746F15EAA8.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  8. Ddg studios

• Like Like x 3
  9. Gallade

Gallade HSR and Transformers Enjoyer

News Credits:
    I'm hoping they're Amazon exclusives so we can hopefully get Wheeljack and Sunstreaker both a part of the Siege line. Otherwise, I'm hoping the next WfC toyline will have them both.
    I honestly thought the Prime Wars Trilogy was a mess. Characters who were qualified and could benefit the gimmick like the Seacons, Apeface & Snapdragon, and the Monstercons were completely skipped out on. Distribution was a total mess in each toyline. In CW, the Protectobot wave, Combaticon wave, and Sky Lynx wave rarely popped up around my area. Titans Return had Wave 5 go completely MIA, and Slugslinger being the only "new" and last figure of line. I don't know if this happened to anyone else but Wave 3 went missing for a while and both Overlord and Sixshot rarely showed up in stores. I had to get them off Amazon. And now with PoTP, Wave 2 was a mess with its distribution, Optimal Optimus is nowhere to be seen or found, and Wave 3 Terrorcon deluxes are just popping up here and there. The good thing is at least Hasbro has addressed the issue with Wave 2 of PoTP was shortly distributed. I'm not sure if the distribution is better or not, but I'm hoping it'll get better with Siege. Otherwise, I'm kinda hopeless at this point and just cross my fingers that Amazon doesn't screw it up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fenrys

News Credits:
    That he does, plus his head works well to turn Asia kids day hot spot into inferno

11. Wh33l JcK

Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

I would have loved actual deluxes of Headmaster Jr.'s. I can't believe Takara wasn't even willing to do an entire set of full figures.

• Like Like x 1
  12. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I would totally ok with this list especially with the Arcee bit since we already have Springer and Magnus from the 96 year showing up here so why not her too? I hope though that she's a new mold or at least one strongly retooled from Chromia.

13. Fenrys

News Credits:
    yea, these three were the easy ones to do though, sadly there are any suitable headswaps for the con counterparts

14. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

Just last night ... while playing my boys and I happened to have the CW individual Scatter shot and the POTP Fembots ( moonracr and Firestar) out on a mission together and just out of desperation ( outmatched by 'Cons) they formed a combiner with the two gals as arms and Wheel jack and hound as legs ( but they could have been any limbbot for the sake of this) ...

and It occurred to me that the CW Scattershot/ Betatron torso works great with the POTP femebots, so theres that!
    In fact I actually have two of each of the Femmbots and was planning on tryin either green pants red shirt or red pants green shirt with them on Beta tranny tonight

• Like Like x 2
  15. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

Didn't we have confirmation via a retail listing of a leader or voyager jetfire?

16. lonewolf96

lonewolf96 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Leader class actually but its for Studio Series

17. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :mad: :mad: :mad:  Ugly $@B

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lankasu

Lankasu Active Member

maybe its actually going to be victory saber? saber to starsaber transformation fits potp's evolution gimmick better, but victory saber literally has starsaber stepping on two pieces of victory leo's part, just like shockwave, or any weaponizer

19. lonewolf96

lonewolf96 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What ? You got something to say just say it.

20. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

It's funny, I didn't even really notice that till just now.

Settle down fellas.