Wanted: MP-05 replacement parts and Upgrade

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Barachiel, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot

Ebay:
    Hi guys, I'm new to TFW2005, so this is my first, post, and I'm sorry to say its one with a hand out. Though the spare hand has some money to make up for it. :) 

I'm looking for a replacement part for Masterpiece MP-05 Megatron. Mine had a small accident and the second half of the panel that folds out to cover the bottom part of his gun mode snapped off at the joint. The main piece easily pops off a ball joint, and if someone has a spare, I'd be grateful.

Sorry I can't give more detail. I'm honestly not sure what the part is called. If someone who knows more can help me pinpoint it, I'd appreciate it. All i know it goes on the left side of his gun mode, when held in one's hand.

While I'm at it, I'm also looking for the Perfect Upgrade kit that was released to complete his gun mode. I didn't know about fan kits at the time and had NO idea such a thing existed when it was being manufactured.

2. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot

Ebay:
    *Bump*

3. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot

Ebay:
    Finally got off my lazy butt and took a picture of the damaged piece. I'm looking for a replacement part off another damaged MP-05 Megatron. [​IMG]