Wanted: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Batman Tumbler.

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by pud333, Dec 20, 2012.

1. pud333

pud333 Well-Known Member

What the title says. Looking for a Hot Toys Tumbler. Brand new or used is okay so long as complete, not broken, and in excellent display condition.

PM me with price + shipping cost if you have one to sell. I live in Canada.

2. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd order straight from Sideshow dude. That's where I got mine (I'm in Ontario). Shipping was $65 to Canada and I think customs was about $50. It will come Fed ex in like 2 or 3 business days. You will also get about $30 in rewards points for a future purchase from them too.

I was pretty lucky since mine had no QC issues, but there are a lot out there that do. Wheels falling off, panels missing, glue slop everywhere, shattered pieces. At least with Sideshow you can return or exchange, their customer service is top notch. Just might be something to consider when dropping $500 +. If you have the cash I would get it soon though since before this reissue a MISB V1 were going for as high as 2k.

3. pud333

pud333 Well-Known Member

Shipping was only $65? And customs was only $50. Wow. That's way cheaper than I thought. I was going by BBTS shipping prices and that's like $150 UPS.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely go the Sideshow route then.

4. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No problem man. It's a great piece to have in your collection. It is so massive I had to buy it's own table to display it on. I can't recommend it enough.