Wanted: FansProject Shadow Scythe..special deal?

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Covenant, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    Hola,

JUST looking for the Shadow Scythe armor. BUT, here's the deal.

I'm on the fast track to getting back on my feet since the shit economy killed my situation a couple of years ago. Just got a decent raise for a job I'm too integral to be laid off from (given I'm the golden boy, no sweat), trying to get bills taken care of on time to get some credit going, doing on-time car payments for the new vehicle AND preparing for the coming of a second child. :) 

With ALL that said, it gives me a very small amount of "extra" cash to set aside for collecting. I've had to be mature and cancel a hella preorder, stop visiting the toy isle, etc. BUT, I've been serious on getting this since missing my opportunity (was dealing with financial crisis at the time).

I'm looking to make a deal with someone with the patience to do so. I need a fellow mature fanboy out there (lol?) with one to sell out there to name a reasonable price to me for the complete item (MISB is not needed, just mint item), then have the business mind to set it aside while I save the cash. I ask of RESERVE as I have matters to take care of, but WILL end up with my own spending cash every paycheck and DO NOT wish to wait roughly a year from now to start requesting this from fellow fans.

Any way, I have little hope for this endeavor. BUT, if you are interested in helping me out, hit me up with a price. And for shipping purposes, I live in Garland TX 75042.

Peace, Love & Primus yall. ;)