Wanted- Energon Rodimus head and junker Swerve

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Master Blaster, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys, pretty much as it says in the title.

Finally home now, so I'm going about fixing Universe Ironhide according to Mr Booker and a few extras of my own.

But what I really need is the head of Energon Rodimus Prime- or more precisely the ball joint part that sits within it- and Cybertron Swerve's shoulders.

This is the last modification I need to make to Ironhide for him to be truly how he should be, so help a guy out! :D 

I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of loose parts etc, but I'll see if I have what you need and if not, I'm sure we can sort summat out ;) 

Ta! :D 

EDIT:- Now also looking for junker TFA Jazz! Must include head and neck assembly (basically the head ball joint assembly, must be tight too).

EDITEDIT:- Never mind guys, changed me mind.

I don't have the skill needed to fashion a ball joint into 'hide's head, and I'm not willing to risk a £19 transformer on it.

Thanks for your help everyone!

2. Cycrolus

Cycrolus Herald of Primus

Ebay:
    HEY MASTER BLASTER! Long time no see. Nice sig lol. I have a swerve I can part with and I'm looking for trades. What do you have as far as heads? And as far as a good ironhide head have you considered Classics Astrotrain? I was gonna use his noggin.

3. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey there old timer! :D 
    This ol' thang? Some guy on seibs made it for me a long while ago ;) 

Well then! What're you alookin for mate? Might have it, who knows! :D 
    Nah dude, I quite like the look of Henkei 'hides head, so I'm doing it the long way and cut enough space into his head for a ball joint :p 

I gotta learn how to do it sometime!

4. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Was just playing around with TFA Jazz and noticed his neck assembly is perfect for this job!

So if anyone's got a junker TFA Jazz (torso/ head and neck assembly) let me know! I could use that for Henkei Ratchet.