Wanted: Earthrise/Siege, Prowl/Bluestreak head.

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Drohitan, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Drohitan

Drohitan Rogue Decepticon

Hi gang, please note this is my first time reaching out to the fans for a bit of help, forgive me if I do something inappropriate. Yes, I did read the rules.

I've recently bought online an Earthrise Smokescreen. After seeing the Prowl headswap custom, I want to swap either a Bluestreak or Prowl head onto mine as I never was a fan of the box head -iconic as it is- and always preferred the helmet head variants like the CHUG and CW versions.

I live in Australia, and would rather try to source one locally in the spirit of avoiding humongous freight charges.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dro.

2. ZYXD

ZYXD Shattered Glass Sharkticon

Howdy! Pardon the delay. If you're still looking for a head, I happen to have done the Siege headswap on ER Prowl myself, so I've got the original lying around if that sounds like something you're looking for. Just throw me a PM if you're interested!

3. Drohitan

Drohitan Rogue Decepticon

Mate, thanks for stopping by! And yes, that's exactly what I'm after. Sorry I didn't pm, I dont know how.... never pm'd before, and also only have a phone, no pc. Maybe try send me a pm?