Wanted: Centurion Drone Weaponizer Pack (MISB)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Thundarr74, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Thundarr74

Thundarr74 Autobot Scientist

Wanted: Centurion Drone Weaponizer Pack MISB

I swear, the one day I dont check for this being re-stocked in the morning, and it goes up and sells out. Thanks for the heads up Hasbro, this $50 membership has really paid off this year (sarcasm). This is definetely done and wont be restocked a third time, I'm certain, so I'm posting a trade offer. Must be brand new and factory-sealed (no double tape or re-seals), but I dont care if the outer box was dinged or creased a little bit (No water damage or punctures though). Will trade or buy but since many were able to purchase this for 20-30 and were able to get 2, I refuse to pay any scalper prices, so dont waste my time. I only want one set for my personal collection.

Have (MISB/MOC):
    Earthrise:
    -Walgreens Bluestreak Exclusive
    -Arcee
    -Smokescreen

-Reaction 3.75" Target Exclusives Dead Prime and Chrome Megatron

-Quintesson Bailiff from the Pit of Judgement set (Mint - will be pulled straight from a currently sealed set and will come with all his accessories and placed in a clean, new ziploc baggie)

2. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    i posted in the wants section right after i seen it and it was up for a while til i caved in and figured I'd psy for the membership but right before i paid i went back to maje sure they were still instock and they sold out! almost paid for the membership for nothing. woulda been pissed!

MODS PLEASE MOVE TO WANTS SECTION!