Wanted: Accurate Classics Cliffjumper Head, more

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Dex Antares, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Dex Antares

Dex Antares I am a Meat Popsicle

I'm looking for a couple of things for some custom projects I'm working on, so I thought I'd try my hand at posting here.

-A custom cast replacement head for my Classics Cliffjumper, preferably without the cute grin that Classics Bumblebee has. I've tried customizing my junker Classics Jetfire head, but the back of JF's head obscures CJ's transformation, so I had to scrap the project. I might re-use it, or another Classics CJ head, for the next entry...

-I've been wanting to repaint a Universe 2.0 Hot Shot into Tap-Out, possibly with a customized head as mentioned above. Might even try repainting Jolt into Glyph. I'd also like an unaltered 2.0 Hot Shot and Jolt as well.

-I'm also considering a custom project based on the following artwork: Classics Cliffjumper by ~Johnny216 on deviantART

I'd like to try and scratch-build the transforming quad-trailer/ auto-cannon setup pictured here, and I need a scale quad bike to start from.

-My most ambitious project: I'm planning to make a customized Autobot whose alt-mode is the Vic Viper fighter jet from the old Gradius shmup games. As previously mentioned, I'm gonna try devoting scrap from my old Classics Jetfire towards this end, but I'm having trouble coming up with design ideas. I was going to use a Classics Mirage mold as a base, but I don't have a spare right now. What I'm looking for is input, a spare Mirage mold, and maybe somebody to help me flesh out some of the transformation scheme. I have a rough idea of what I want in my mind. I just need to actualize it. Spare jet parts are always welcome as well. Here's an image of the alt-mode I'd like to re-create: http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2008/01/gradius_ii_vic_viper.jpg

-I'm looking for a good way to tint the clear "urine yellow" on the Energon Saber Minicon team to a rich translucent orange, as part of the project mentioned above.

Now, I'm afraid I'm strapped for cash at the moment, but I've got plenty of things available for trade, including the following:

-Alternators Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. Both are played with, out of package, and have had some alterations, namely some shaved off plastic. Excellent for spare parts. Both guns included.

-Binaltech Tracks in blue. Same as above, typical paint chipping on the die cast. Decal is trashed, and has not been applied to the hood. Gun included.

-Energon Skyblast with all parts.

-Slightly scrapped Energon Arcee with all parts.

-Slightly scrapped Movieverse Final Battle Jazz. Missing weapons, uses some parts from original Movieverse Jazz. Otherwise mint. Good custom fodder?

I have all manner of scrap toys available as well, maybe too many to list. Please feel free to contact me, and I'll see what else I can offer up.