WandaVision (Marvel's Scarlet Witch Disney+ Series)

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by eagc7, Sep 18, 2018.

1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Well we dont know if these will be prequels/inbetweenquels, for all we know they could be Post-A4 stories, especially the Winter Soldier and Falcon series, since Bucky stayed on Wakanda, while Falcon was doing his own things with Steve and Net in-between CW and IW

And in regards of characters we are saying goodbye, its mostly with the original Avengers that we are supposed to say goodbye and Wanda, Loki, Sam and Bucky are not part of the OG Avengers. Then again we dont even know if A4 will be truly the final film for the OG Avengers in present day, its mostly speculation from our part since its the final film in the contract of the actors, which they could very easily renew if they want to continue or Feige could just recast and keep the characters going.

2. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    I hope it’s the former, cause if these shows are one time deals, then it shouldn’t be too big a stretch to get the on for just one show.

Plus, it would be jarring for the actors to reprise their roles in everything expect one media entry.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  3. Omegashark18

News Credits:
  4. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Setting it between Civil War & Infinity War (when they were on the run) seems like a sensible option with scope for a couple of years' worth of storytelling. Plus, they could save on the budget by having Vision in the 'human' form we saw briefly in IW.

• Like Like x 2
  5. SaberPrime

SaberPrime System Pride

Why would you want that? Wanda has never been a magical character. Her mutant powers allow her to do things that are often mistaken for magic but she is not an actual witch.

Anyway... I'm not really interested unless it's set before Wanda and Vision became a couple and they introduce Wonder Man as her boyfriend. It doesn't make sense why she'd even be interested in Vision without Wonder Man in the MCU. It's still kinda weird that she's dating a robot but it's less weird when Vision actually plays host to a human mind.

There was an old cartoon in the 90's where Wonder Man gets injured and implanting his brainwaves into Vision was the only way to save his life... it's also what turned Vision into a good guy cause before that he was working for Ultron... and the movie version just kind of glossed over his entire origin story cause it is admittedly kind of convoluted to do in Age of Ultron but maybe they could retroactively add in these elements to his origin. It's a little less weird when you know Wanda is actually in love with Wonder Man and doesn't just have a weird robot fetish.

6. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    Gets complicated depending on the writer, she learned some magic under Agatha Harkness.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Who was a Witch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Who was Franklin Richard's nanny for years
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
  8. Gaastra

Gaastra Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sounds like it might be based on the limited series. Magneto had a big role in that so he will need to be replaced.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Omegashark18

News Credits:
    Might be so, given the title. But we’ll see.

10. Gaastra

Gaastra Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There was a second series also. It had captain America, defenders, luke cage and Spider-Man play roles and ended with the birth of the twins.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [im[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    New Rumors Give Possible Hints About Marvel Studios Upcoming Disney Plus Streaming Series

- The series is mainly inspired by Tom King's "Vision" series, which had the Vision's family set in a suburban area and try to live normally. Only the Scarlet Witch is the protagonist
    - Paul Bettany will have a human appearance, to save on VFX costs
    - Pietro may appear in flashbacks, with Aaron Taylor-Johnson reprisong the role a few times
    - Viv Vision, Vision's android daughter, is planned to appear.

[​IMG]

May see this, if only for Vision's role.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Omegashark18

News Credits:
    I wouldn’t mind the choice with Vision’s human form, but I hope he could put at least 1 or 2 appearances.

13. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I don't know how they make that work, while replacing wife Virginia with Wanda. Maybe...? If it takes place in the movie universe, I guess they could use the King story to send Wanda insane rather than the imaginary twins story.

Kurt Busiek, master of the double dash -- in comic books --!

14. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    It's the same actor from the Avengers films.

Well, in the story Virginia was programmed to share the same brain patterns as Wanda, so she went insane after following Wanda. Two wives going insane is much, keep it to one wife.

Of course, Wanda's breakdown is one of the tragic parts of her history. It'd be nice if it could be avoided, but probably not. I just hope she can come out of it okay.

15. Omegashark18

News Credits:
    I know that. What I meant was that they could at least squeeze in his Android appearance once or twice.

16. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    These mini-series are rumored to have film level financing so I don't see why they wouldn't. It makes sense though if he's attempting to be normal that he'd use the human look from Infinity War though.

17. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Just thought of something: for a joke, what if they cast Evan Peters as Quicksilver for one episode?

Probably once or twice, I agree. But he'll likely most of the time be dressed up in casual civilian wear, as in the Civil War film.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I guess they got their wish. Olson was really heavy on wanting to do this story in some form during the press tours for Infinity War; her ideal desire was to do a full twisted film with her having kids with Vision and the horror comes in when she's forced to confront the fact that she'd made them up and goes all psycho on everyone in full breakdown mode.

19. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    If there's one thing I'd like to see in this series it'd be if Wanda gets visions of Ultron in her mind and interacting with him since he was a big reason how she came into the Avengers to begin with and a major part in her life. It'd be an interesting way to explore more of why she'd personally originally worked with him aside from getting revenge on Stark along with her coping with how in a way given the events of Civil War turned out Ultron's plan came out on top when it came to driving the Avengers apart from each other.

20. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    I think Ultron won't be back. He transfers his consciousness into robotic minds, not organic ones.

Besides if Ultron's going to torment anyone it's Stark, or more appropriately the Vision.