Walmart To Reveal Exclusive Transformers Items For Walmart Collector Con

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Dakota

Dakota Well-Known Member

This just my opinion but I am actually getting tired of all theses store exclusives with Walmart and Target.It's really make me frustrated as a fan to get this stuff.The WFC Netflix line is ok I never pick any of them up because wasn't interested in them but when it comes down say Seeker Two Pack from Target that really make me upset.But hopefully we get to see something good anyways but just tired of exclusives as a whole.G1 reissues on there other hand I don't have any problems getting unless it's online.Plus I want more G1 reissues since Blaster is the only coming out this year.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dakota

Dakota Well-Known Member

I love to see more G1 reissues.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fanatic97

Fanatic97 Fanatic97

I'll put down money that one the Legends exclusive will be like Classics Hobgolbin,

Odds are the rest are going to be like the ones that we already know about like Elita, who I legit think given the way she looks maybe a pretool of a new Thunderblast.

I also suspect that Cheetor may be a pretool of the upcoming 86 Blurr.

4. TyrantGalvatron

TyrantGalvatron Hasbro is NOT your enemy.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    I'm at the age now (soon to be 43) where not one bit of this annoys me at all.

This applies to any store exclusives:

1) If I like what I see, great.
    2) If I don't like what I see, that's OK too.
    3) If I get it when it's first released, that's awesome.
    4) If I miss out when it's released, I'm not going to panic because if I really want it, I'll get it eventually.
    5) When it comes to all of the above, I'm too old to stress about any of it. I'm going be happy enjoying the figures that I do have.

• Like Like x 19
  5. Matt Overholser

Matt Overholser Well-Known Member

I don’t have a problem with the exclusives per se, cuz the case with many of them are either they will come out as an exclusive or they aren’t gonna see the light of day at all. And I much rather have them as exclusives.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Insert Clever Title Here

News Credits:
    You’re over there being calm and using common sense which means you’re using this forum wrong.

• Like Like x 11
  7. TyrantGalvatron

TyrantGalvatron Hasbro is NOT your enemy.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Me:

tenor.gif

• Like Like x 3
  8. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Blue=Sarcasm; Purple=Snarkcasm

I like dealing with Hasbro Pulse for most things. Got 3 pack Refraktor, ER Wheeljack and Hoist, ER Scream, SS Jet Shatter, and an old stock POTP Outback from them recently.

seriously hasbro just make the niche stuff pulse exclusives. And filter for bots. Your base will come and buy.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Blue=Sarcasm; Purple=Snarkcasm

I like dealing with Hasbro Pulse for most things. Got 3 pack Refraktor, ER Wheeljack and Hoist, ER Scream, SS Jet Shatter, and an old stock POTP Outback from them recently.

seriously hasbro just make the niche stuff pulse exclusives. And filter for bots. Your base will come and buy.

10. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

I try to have that level of chill, but it usually falters, not because I can't get something, but for WHY I can't get something. If it sells out due to limited stock, I accept it. If it's not available in my region, I accept it. If it's out of my budget, I accept it. But when I can't acquire it because of horrendous inventory mismanagement, unchecked bulk hording, often leading to artificial price increases outside of my budget, or a complete breakdown in distribution systems, my chill just isn't there anymore. I recognize it's a trivial thing to be upset over, and yet, I still hold that contempt whenever it comes to mind. Still, I've got closer to a decade to catch up to you, so who knows?

• Like Like x 2
  11. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    I hope we get to see at least what's on deck for Netflix wave 2.

12. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    I'm with you on this. If collecting becomes frustrating, then what's the point? At the end of the day, they're just toys.

Some days I believe this...

• Like Like x 2
  13. regenisis

regenisis Well-Known Member

nah in australia we got the netflix stuff except kmart here was the retailer for them. however not all store exclusives make their way over. for example target exclusive seeker 3 pack, walgreens ratchet never came over. not sure if the thundercracker skywarp pack is gonna make its way internationally. so that's why i am yay more exclusives that we won't get.

14. Dann86

Dann86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thats ok if ya in the US and Canada though no international Pulse option :( 

• Like Like x 2
  15. Gumblor Gimbles

Gumblor Gimbles Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  16. DaveWire

DaveWire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've never had a problem with Walgreens. Every exclusive from them I’ve wanted (Cyber Series Shockwave, Siege Ratchet) I’ve never had a problem finding with a little bit of patience. Walmart’s exclusives on the other hand sell out instantly online, when you do manage to get an order through, they get cancelled, or they finally show up at exorbitantly over-inflated prices somewhere down the line.

So this is gonna be a massive bust. I bet one of the exclusives will be a War for Cybertron Star Saber or Elita-1 or something cool like a figure we would never get otherwise and we’ll never get them. I wish Hasbro would listen to our complaints and stop working with Walmart.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dann86

Dann86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Totally agree stop working with US only companies when it comes to exclusives......hell stop exclusives totally and just sell them full market trust me they will sell.

18. atomD21

atomD21 Not made of sterner stuff...

Oh yay! More exclusives to watch sell out in seconds flat! Walmart seriously needs to learn the concept of limiting the number people can buy. 

• Like Like x 3
  19. REMINATOR

REMINATOR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Me too man, especially the never gonna happened G1 Jetfire. My current one is so yellow. But yeah, more G1 reissue will be so welcoming like all the gestalt, dinobots, or any TF that wasn't re-reissue before.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lukeman

Lukeman Member

I just want a g1 nemesis prime