Walmart exclusive WFC Netflix Series Figures

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I don't know how many times I've said this it's starting to become a bit repetitive, but he will be bought on sight whenever he shows up.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

Looking GOOD! Can't wait for it to arrive!

3. TFKun

TFKun Member

looks perfect.

4. DarkEyes

DarkEyes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I finally got Megatron, Hound, Sideswipe and Decepticon Mirage. The color scheme is OUTSTANDING, they look good in pics but better in hand. I'm so glad of getting them that also pre-ordered Red Alert and Impactor.

5. Slender102

Slender102 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well good thing I grabbed an extra Siege Soundwave from Ross. If the head won’t swap I’ll have to swap the yellow visor out. Kind of already missing the days when Hasbro was the one focused on toy colours.

• Like Like x 1
  6. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    earthrise soundwave may be the absolute best soundwave figure to date. if only they could nail that with ratchet

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    One of the main reasons why I am staying with TR Blaster and SW. I really hate the animated "balding" look for Blaster.

8. fishpop

fishpop Squishy Bear

Ebay:
    New Soundwave looks good, mainly cos it doesn\'t have that stupid battle damage.

• Like Like x 8
  9. CynicalGaymer

CynicalGaymer Well-Known Member

One of the only reasons I'm adding it to my collection, and hoping for a Blaster and Autobot tapes retool of some sort.

10. MitchOfThe80s

MitchOfThe80s Member

This looks amazing. The new lazerbeak just looks like it\'s been toyhaxed. Mine looks exactly the same. With this new one I\'ll strip him off back to original to have the two different version. I too would love a Blaster and autobot tapes. 

11. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    he's so freaking close to freaking perfect. Wish he didn't have the vestigial forearms with the Siege over-done greebling, looks really out of place with the new pieces with more standard detailing. Otherwise, the mis-matched gold/yellow is really my only gripe, and it doesn't even bug me all that much.

• Like Like x 1
  12. JT-bob

JT-bob Autobum

Ebay:
    Looks good except for the unpainted hinge, but that's just inherent in the design since they're not doing true pop-out tape deck-style trays for this line anymore (probably due as much to durability as to cost).

It's weird how the Siege figure has a backpack and the Netflix one doesn't, I'm not complaining about the new one not having that since backpacks have become such an easy way to move mass in robot mode, but it could have been a spot for the batteries like on the original.

The yellow eyes do seem more fitting for this mold, but at the same time, this line has been very focused on G1 cartoon accuracy, so it makes sense they'd be red here.

13. TargetmasterJoe

TargetmasterJoe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    OOOO-WEEE, that looks good!

Selects Soundblaster when?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Deltron Magnus

Deltron Magnus TFW's Prettiest Princess

This Soundwave is a good-looking figure, but I think I'll pass on him. I'd like to have one with a proper cassette recorder mode for nostalgia's sake, but I'm very happy with the Siege version and there are other upcoming figures I'd rather use my TF budget for.

I do think Siege Soundwave has a better robot mode. I know the battle damage in Siege wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I like it, and SW is quite possibly the best use of it. The coloring on the edges of the the tape door and the deco on the legs looks better too. Also, I happen to think Siege SW's backpack looks really cool. It's one of those unusual cases where a backpack actually makes a TF look better.

15. Waveblaster

Waveblaster Well-Known Member

Ahhhh I see.

16. Dexatronic

Dexatronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    just dremal them off and wet sand... what im doing

17. BlaminisPrime

BlaminisPrime Neighborhood cute boy

Twitter:
    Hes missing the red bands on his arms and guns :( 

18. slochmoeller

slochmoeller Well-Known Member

YES! Give him a mercenary faction symbol you cowards!

19. Zoobzoo

Zoobzoo Well-Known Member

I dont like either of the ravages. They dont look like the body of a jaguar and instead look like a heavily inbred , cage fighting pitbull. The paint on the new one looks more like a cassette but the sculpt doesnt let it work very well while the new laserbeak has the sculp but not a cassette looking deco on either version. Dont see an improvement on laserbeak, theyre just doing a different thing with the heads which is fine. As for the soundwaves i love both in their own way. Both have a solid bot mode, the new one has the cassette recorder mode but it has a bit of kibble that prevents it from being a clean rectangle. As for siege soundwave im fine with the weird vehicle mode, it at least gives him a way to move around as an alt mode. I really love how he does the g1 lamppost mode but with a few more steps so its more than just a t-pose. Makes me like his backpack even more cuz it was already clean with a nice shape but the extra mode adds more purpose as well. I dont care about yellow vs red eyes, both look good. I dont like how dark the red stripes is on siege and how the netflix version doesnt do the stripes at all sadly. Wish the netflix version replaced the forearm kibble with something to close the forearm gap but oh well. Im going to have siege in cybertron lamppost mode, centurion drone gives me a clean and scaled cassette recorder while netflix soundwave gets to be my robot mode

20. Rated X

Rated X Banned

Thank gawd they gave him red eyes.