Walmart exclusive WFC Netflix Series Figures

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Feb 22, 2020.

1. TFanPage101

TFanPage101 Commander Magnus

News Credits:
    Alright, I'm aware. I'm just saying any reason I can think of for a possible Netflix release version of the characters.

2. weevil

weevil CHUG Fan!

News Credits:
    I guess Bumblebee will be a retool of ER Cliffjumper

3. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Maybe. We were told from on high that there is a Bumblebee in the works that is not a retool/repaint of Cliffjumper. Maybe that was referring to this release, maybe not. And maybe plans have changed since then.

4. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Deep Cover would be cool. I'd ofcourse then demand an Earthwars Condor.

5. Tarkus 2

Tarkus 2 Well-Known Member

yeah yeah....I guess if to say ToysRus was still around they would've sold Smokescreen and Nightbird in Standard Siege packaging with the iconic "Only at ToysRus" silver logo. Same with but probably not limited too But I bet the Rainmakers were planned too. Oh speaking of the Seeker mold, speaking on that. How much you wanna bet they might do Nacelle into the mix. Imagine (basically Powerlinx G1 Starscream) hitting it in this line...more likely outcome is the famous Starscream... Nacelle.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  6. Tarkus 2

Tarkus 2 Well-Known Member

just well...kinda seemed unfair that a well known member of the 1984-85 cast. Kinda got cut off the mainline...but then I got corrected by someone else's post.

7. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Really sucks that between KB, KMart, and TRU that's a lot of potential avenues for toys that we've lost in the last 11 years. Sure we've gained a ton of online outlets but it isn't really the same.

I am very happy with the Seekers that I have, plus Skywarp who I am hoping comes down in price once the Earthrise version hits. But that doesn't mean I won't say no to more, but I'd really like Sunstorm to get released to complete my Seeker color wheel. And then I'd like a nice Teal Bitstream. And then maybe Blackout. And then, finally, maybe Nacelle. Really not my fav color combo for the seekers, though that mockup is well done. I'd probably prefer that to Sandstorm. But I'd also like a nice lavender and white Air Warrior in the mix too, over Nacelle and Sandstorm.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  8. Dann86

Dann86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If this is to be believed its a bit of a strange move to have Bumblebee in the subline and not the main line unless we get him in both?

Elita is the main pull for me out of that list. It makes sense she will be in this subline but will she be a chromia retool/paint or Arcee seeing as no new molds in this line of the past wave is to go by.

Also whats the chances the Wheeljack one actually comes with a proper gun for his shoulder??

• Like Like x 1
  9. Q Prime

Q Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It seems that Wheeljack has a lot more green on his chest for the Netflix release.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Slender102

Slender102 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This sounds kind of exciting but I don’t want to get my hopes up on a few of these. The show does still have the Siege title attached and we don’t know what the time frame it has. I did think I read or heard somewhere maybe NYTF that they were going ahead and adapting each chapter from the toys into its own mini series. Also he did mention more were coming and weren’t they asking to let them know if there were ones we wanted back that we couldn’t find.

TRA DELUXE BUMBLEBEE - Hopeful for Cybertron finally. Maybe his extra bits could be the saucer wings. It’s possible he was in development but not released due to the movie timing and over saturation. Also possible he didn’t come out cause Wheeljack didn’t win.

TRA DELUX QUINTESSON - Earthrise is supposed to tell the tale of the journey to earth which sounds like attacks and being hunted. Siege could end with them leaving and running into Quintessons. Also could be just an excuse to release the TT pink Alicon.

TRA DELUXE WHEELJACK- They said before he would have come out in his van mode if he won but really I don’t know how they could pull it off without more parts forming than CJ. Even 3p couldn’t pull it off. Maybe a slightly retooled car mode. He might have been far into development when the poll was run. With this line being mostly repaints, maybe we’ll get some new tooled characters. I expect disappointment.

TRA DELUXE IMPACTOR - probably repaint

TRA DELUX DEEP COVER- repaint. I did but a Red Alert to repaint. This might save me the trouble.

TRA DELUXE RED ALERT- repaint and peg warming now

TRA DELUXE BARRICADE- also repaint and peg warming now

TRA DELUXE ELITA 1- probably Chromia retool. Excited to get a new version.

Also checked my local Wally. Chromia, Barricade, Impactor and Red Alert scan at $18.84. The Netflix and Chromia of that series scan at $19.87. So it might be legit these are Netflix.

• Like Like x 1
  11. weevil

weevil CHUG Fan!

News Credits:
    I hope Wheeljack\'s alt mode will be cybertronian vehicle.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dann86

Dann86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    On a side note they said at the official reveal of the series that the character models were based on the toys including the transformations.

So took this screen grab of Elita and im not sure if the back end resembles Chromia or Arcee more in robot mode. Screenshot_20200514-102130_YouTube.jpg

13. Alienmorph

Alienmorph Well-Known Member

It was okay back when people spent double to import Takara versions of stuff just because they had a slightly better paint-job, so how's this any different exactly... ?

Well, I'll be damned. Guess the first wave sold better than we thought if we're starting to go into retool territory as well. Barricade and Impactor I've expected since we knew there was a Wave2 and I'm really happy to get.

Less than thrilled about getting not one but two repaints of Sideswipe, but we'll see what they look like.
    I've got all of Wave1 because I skipped Siege completely the first round, but I have no obligations to buy all of the Netflix stuff now...

Wheeljack, BB and Elita-1 I didn't expect to see until Earthrise, since the trailer makes it look like thei're all based on the Earthrise models. But hey, I'll take them for sure. The Quintesson... we'll see.

No mention of voyagers tho?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Interesting new listings, I didn't have much interest in the first lot but if they're going to be using this line the way they used hunt for the decepticons to put out even more generations style figures then I'll be keeping an eye on it.

• Like Like x 2
  15. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is why Earthrise Smokescreen is the one being released at retail this time. I think it’s a great idea, keeps repaints away from the main line as much as possible & then if the character is released again it flips around & next time they’re an exclusive (like the upcoming Ironhide & Prowl are)

• Like Like x 3
  16. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I may get the Bumblebee and Elita if I like them enough :D 

17. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I think you meant "Piqued"

• Like Like x 8
  18. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    No, his interest is growing thin....or he's on a mountain...

• Like Like x 8
  19. DutyBeforeAll

DutyBeforeAll Well-Known Member

Maybe he meant that his interest has reached its highest point?

• Like Like x 7
  20. barry

barry Well worn member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Going off the wheel kibble, if nothing else, I'd say it looks more Chromia than Arcee.

I'm a bit surprised that the front page news item has so...authoritively concluded that we're getting a new figure that's a Quintesson when there's an incredibly strong chance that this is just an Alicon repaint being called 'Quintesson' in the listing.

My main hope from all this is that two leaks pointing to a new Bumblebee mold will encourage Hasbro to just cut to the chase and give us the reveal they were most likely saving for convention season. Like, I get with all the delays we may not even see this figure come out until 2021 so increasing the gap between reveal and release might feel uncomfortable...but armchair speculators like me (your most prized demographic) need stimulus.

• Like Like x 10