Minor/Repaint: W.I.P Shattered Glass F.O.C Prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by blastoff2334, Jul 11, 2019.

?

continue with this idea?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. blastoff2334

blastoff2334 Mehhhhh

recently i have been getting a little frustrated at my attempt at guiltaur and well its coming together and almost complete but, i wanted to get into something new and it hit me, i dont have any SG figures other than a fast track that i had no idea even was SG. so i decided to take a break on guiltaur because i may scrap him and use a new mold i found for it, and start my vision of a shattered glass optimus prime.
    -First attempt at paint-
    IMG_1559.JPG
    IMG_1558.JPG IMG_1557.JPG
    which these are basic as of right now because i want to get that amazing purple down that the SG has and make it look good and especially right, and the normal blue is going to be switched to the darker blue but i gotta go to my local hobby shop and pick up the colors, the windows i have planned to have repainted into the yellow ish borderline dark lime green and the head will be painted black, eyes red and the faceplate into gunmetal grey.
    -The next phase of my ideal is to add in a old upgrade kit which i recently found and bought on the way for him called pandoras box mekbuda
    4821a8fa89c81a45ffdeae4e0afb7c6c.jpg
    photo credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/340725528031322434/?lp=true

and repaint this kit into the colors of SG prime because to me i feel like this is a good look for him and would make the figure feel even more like a evil prime especially with the headsculpt and i believe it would be perfect to scale with my other W.I.P SG magnus which uses the foc mold also for his insignia and battle damage i will be choosing reprolabels
    anyways i need some thoughts and opinions also here is a updated photo of progress on Beast hunters guiltaur:
    IMG_1560.JPG he has been in storage for a while so thats why his paint has becomed chiped, i am currently moving.
    -ty blastoff

• Like Like x 9
  2. Soundwavelover2004

Soundwavelover2004 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Looks cool

3. The13Primes

The13Primes Jaxius._

News Credits:
    Since when was there an sg fasttrack?

Looks good I like the purple I’d say continue

4. blastoff2334

blastoff2334 Mehhhhh

well this basically is what i have and the tfwiki calls it a shattered glass version Fasttrack (SG) - Transformers Wiki thats the link to the page, i have been trying to follow the virtual toyline, i really am hoping that they will make him as a weaponizer tho for the siege line

• Like Like x 1
  5. blastoff2334

blastoff2334 Mehhhhh

Just a quick update, I have finished the fOC figures colors and rn waiting in the upgrade kit to get here, it’s coming from China so mannnn it’s gonna take forever

• Like Like x 1