Voodoo Robots Salus (Ratchet) and Animus (Ironhide)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, May 27, 2015.

1. Straight Edge

Straight Edge A Legend In My Own Central Processor

I wouldn't bet money on it. This was their only release, which failed to capture the fanbase, took years to get the repaint out, and has not been followed up with in any way. This is a more successful, but still ill-timed/received, version of Omnigonix.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Digger

Digger Collecting with the goal of no end

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I mean Omnigonix was at least shit, these boys had some cool shit going on.

3. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    I feel bad for Omnigonix the idea was good but the final product was, I'll be polite,.very sub par.

I do find amusing that the scuttlebutt at the time was that Keith had sabotaged the product so he could release his own Sunstreaker... Several years and an official later still nothing from Keith.

Anyways, these guys, yeah, they could have been great. Wonder about these one and done companies, I mean they obviously invest a lot into learning how to make transforming toys. I'm sure that they don't just leave that behind, I'm sure we'll see Voodoo again under another name.

4. Digger

Digger Collecting with the goal of no end

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    That’s what I wonder about them most. They’re not a big type of entity like musicians and they don’t just update their status on where they’re at and there’s no journalism to go and see them. Like how people assume mech ideas went into MMC, but who specifically and how did that merger operate? In an ideal world there’d be a full 3P catalogue recording space which collects all information on companies and any connections with them.