Customs: Voltron Legendary Defender Upgrade Question.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by PrimulArchangel, Mar 29, 2018.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys :) 
    I have had the new large combiner Voltron for a while now and it has a hard time standing when combined. The problem is because the combined mode needs the front legs of the blue and yellow lion to help keep its balance.. But the ratchet joints in the legs are really bad and before you know he is falling backwards without something else supporting him..
    Does anyone know if anyone has made some kind of add-on for the feet so that the combined mode doesn't have to rely of the lion legs at all for balance ? Or maybe even some ratchet joint upgrades ?

Any help or info would be great :) 

Thanks

2. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Not that I know of and yea, that would be really helpful if someone made. The SOC Voltron has flip out heels to help him stand and it's a shame the playmates cut so many corners on their voltrons.

3. Switch313

Switch313 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I haven't had too many issues with it, I have him in a pose with both arms over his head holding the sword in a pre-slashing stance (knees flexed, I think I have a picture of him in my sales thread). One thing the instructions omitted was to kind of push the neck in - it'll lock into place - before you swing the lion head up to form the toe part. Have you done that because I'd imagine without that the lion feet/legs wouldn't be flush enough to the platform to really give any support