Volatus' wants thread

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by volatus, May 7, 2021.

1. volatus

volatus Aristocratic Airborne Decepticon

Wants

For your shipping considerations, I am located in Southeast Arizona in the USA. 85742

Please send a PM ONLY and don't post in this thread not even to tell me you sent me a PM. Because I am not watch listing or responding to this thread in any way and I would greatly prefer if you did not litter it with "sent you a PM" posts, since the site already emails me when I get a PM. Consider this instruction your up front IQ test: if I do look and see these kind of posts from you in the thread, I'll know I need to speak slowly and use small words.

Have something I want? Make me an offer. Most of your questions should be answered in this post, and you should also be able to determine based on the details of this post whether or not I'm going to accept your offer. Please don't have hurt feelings if I reject your price, even if you feel that it's a very good price. I do apologize up front for any wasted time you might incur, and I will try to be respectful in either case. Thank you for any time you take to help me find what I'm after.

Notes on condition
    • Minor paint damage and slighty worn out joints are fine as long as they are not so loose that the figure cannot stand up holding his normal equipment; if you've totally grinded your figure's joints to hell, go sell him for parts instead.
    • Smoke damage, grease, painted customizations, and other "sticky problems" are not OK.
    • Stickers, labels, decals, and other non-invasive customizations are negotiable.
    • Invasive modifications (drilling, removing screws to change parts, etc.) are generally not OK, but you can ask.
    • If there are little tiny tabs or pieces snapped off the figure, please go out of your way to warn me about it. I may not mind, but I do not want to discover this type of defect when the item arrives at my house. To me, concealed damage is an integrity problem with the seller. Be transparent and let me decide if it bothers me or not.
    • I prefer to receive boxes, but "loose, complete" items with instructions that are in decent condition are also OK. For some items, my requirements are lower or higher, and are specified for every item I want so there's no confusion.
    • Boxes don't need to be in very good condition at all. If the whole box is there with no catastrophic rips or missing surface area it's probably totally sufficient for my purposes.
    • Instructions are good as long as they aren't ripped or stained. To be a bit more specific, creases and curvatures are OK, but coffee stains and toddler damage are not OK with me. However, damaged instructions are not necessarily a deal breaker so hit me up anyway.
    Note: "Resellers": I am primarily looking to obtain opened items that are in good condition to fill holes in my collection, and I am primarily looking to buy them from other collectors who originally purchased them for themself. If you are a commercial entity or reseller trying to make a profit on flipping sealed retail items, I am not the buyer you are looking for. If you are going to PM me and quote Ebay averages in your price offer, I am not the buyer you are looking for. I already know how to search Ebay and Amazon and other sites for these items and I am aware what they are typically selling for. Most of the items I want are the most heavily scalped items in their respective lines, and if I was willing to pay those sorts of premiums, I would already have done.

Note: "Honorable" sellers: If you are looking to sell "to a good home" and would prefer not to sell to someone that's just going to resell your items at a higher price, look no further. All items I am purchasing are for my own collection and use and you're welcome to check up on me to see if I still have them later. I am not currently seeking any items I don't plan to keep.

Note: "Hard Times" sellers: Sometimes we in this hobby fall into difficulty and have to sell our plastic babies to get on track. It can hurt. I only want to caution you up front to consider if you will regret what you're doing. It is very unlikely that you'll convince me to reverse a completed sale, so think it through before you sell me your precious figure. Photo visitation is possible, however, if you miss your baby!

---
    Prime - Beast Hunters
    ---

1x Ripclaw
    -- Complete, with or without box or instructions. It's OK if it's old and beat up, as well. I want this one for my little girl because it caught her eye in the Transformers Zoom Game.

---
    War for Cybertron Siege
    ---

1x WFC-S15 Greenlight and Dazzlestrike set
    -- Complete with instructions. Loose or in box.

1x WFC-S15 Greenlight and Dazzlestrike, just the Battle Master and the effect part
    -- I don't need 2 Greenlights but I do want 2 of her Battle Master and effect part.

1x WFC-S27 Phantomstrike Squadron set, just the Battle Masters
    -- I already have Skywarp, but I was not able to get all of his Battle Masters.
    -- I need one of the Pteraxadon recolor, and two each of the humanoid ones.
    -- If you no longer care about your Battle Masters very much, help me out. This is going to be hard for me to get if there's not a re-issue of the pack. I play with all my Battle Masters and I want these ones!

1x WFC-S34 Ratchet (Siege)

1x WFC-S46 Soundwave Spy Patrol 2nd unit (Rumble and Ratbat)
    -- Complete, with or without instructions or box.

1x WFC-S50 Apeface

1x WFC-S55 Fan Vote Battle 3-Pack, just Aragon
    -- I'm looking for a 2nd Aragon to complete my "2 of every Weaponizer" collection.
    -- I don't need anything else from this pack--box, instructions, Mirage, Impactor, etc. JUST a complete Aragon.

1x WFC-S64 Bluestreak

1x WFC-S65 Classic Animation Optimus Prime

1x Autobots vs. Decepticons Micro Master set
    -- It's fine as long as all 10 Micro Masters are present and undamaged.

---
    War for Cybertron: Earthrise
    ---

+++ Maps\Boxes

These are the Earthrise Map Fragments I'm missing. I will accept either a complete box, the box insert, or even a cut out map fragment (if you did a good job cutting it out).

I do not want any map fragments with damage, smears, tape residue, tears, sloppy cutting work, etc. as they will not suit my purpose.

- WFC-E11 Optimus Prime
    - WFC-E12 Astrotrain
    - WFC-E14 Rung
    - WFC-E17 Arcee
    - WFC-E40 Battle Squad

+++ Figures

1x WFC-E40 Paradron Medics set (Ratchet and Lifeline)

---
    Gen Selects
    ---

1x WFC-GS06 Smokescreen

1x WFC-GS09 Hot Shot

1x WFC-GS17 Shattered Glass Ratchet & Optimus Prime

---
    Netflix
    ---

+++ Figures

-- For the Netflix figures I need all boxes, instructions, and inserts.

1x WFC-01 Decepticon Mirage
    -- Complete with instructions and inserts in box only.

1x WFC-02 Hound

1x WFC-03 Chromia

1x WFC-05 Scrapface
    -- I'm willing to buy up to 3 of this guy, but I'm only actively searching for 1.

1x WFC-11 Optimus Prime Battle 3-Pack
    -- I bought this guy and gave him away to a friend and now I miss it.

1x WFC-12 Wheeljack

---
    Titans Return
    ---

1x Overlord

I am no longer looking for Metroplex or Trypticon (for now). But keep me in mind if you have them. I may start looking for them again sometime this year.

--EOF--

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  2. volatus

Updated 6\4\21 as I obtained some of these items. No new items were added.

3. volatus

Updated 6\21\21 to strike out obtained items. I am also removing my search for TR Titans because they're just not in the budget right now given other preorders coming up.