Vok

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by nobleboivin, Jan 5, 2013.

1. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Should the vok be in prime or the movie verse? What are the powers of the Vok. How would you guys feel if they came up with a pure Vok/Cybertronian hybrid and not a Cybertronian with Vok enhancement. Would a dragon with Vok features look cool for a Vok character?

2. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

Depends how it's done. I would think they'd have to be totally re-imagined to work in any other continuity.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yeah I'd love to see the Vok again. They were so underutilized and never done to there full potiential in Beast Wars.

4. Honorbound

Honorbound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have to agree with Autovolt here - the Vok were unique, interesting, and so painfully underused.

5. TransRavak25

TransRavak25 Maximal

Would love to see the Vok again but i dont think the giant skull image would really work in some thing like the movie verse or any other dark series for tht matter. The only way the image would work would be in more of a fantasy series/episode

6. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Essentially giang scary skull creatures that are traumatizing to kids and unstoppable except by magic macguffin of the week? Yes, please.

7. bacon4e

bacon4e Resident Cheesehead

I would like to see the Vok again as long as they weren't nightmare-inducing skulls With dreadlocks of doom.

8. gregles

gregles quintesson

yes get them in mtmte now if only so swerve can get to say the line impossible our laser fire is only making them more powerful.

If they do choose to reintroduce them though they will be treading a fine line as on one hand they could do with fleshing out but give us too much mundane information about them and there sense of intrigue and mystic could be lost

9. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Drifting around

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It would be nice to see the Vok in other works other than Beast Wars.

10. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Didn't Swindle namedrop them in one episode of Animated? But yeah, I agree with everyone in saying that the Vok would be neat to see again.

11. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Sure, there's room in the universe for races other than the Transformers, some even stranger and more powerful and with more inscrutable motives. The Vok can fit that niche pretty well.

Have them go to war with the Quintessons or something.

12. Hosta

Hosta Banned

if the VOK did appear in TF Prime, which two characters would they merge together to form another? like they did with Airrazor & Tigatron to form Tigerhawk

13. gregles

gregles quintesson

arcee and airachnid, they could be bound together forever in bitterness and resentment just as we are bound to each other as a fandom, this idea could give some sweaty palms, forget I said anything

14. RazorclawX

RazorclawX Campaign Oracle

I can't lie, I was always disappointed with what they looked like in Other Victories. I would've been happy if they remained faceless, and if they get used again I hope they remain faceless. Half their charm was their facelessness.

15. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Dreadwing and Skyquake. They were Twins now they are one.

16. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I'd kinda like the Vok to be what the Quintessons came from. The Vok appear as floating faces so maybe some of those faces came together to pool their individual knowledge and abilities and formed a Quintesson. They'd be like some offshoot of the Vok race.

17. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    That's kind of how I feel about the origin of the Transformers. I was perfectly happy with the original comic explanation that they just evolved. I read the comics for years entirely content with things without a need to know the specifics. Now it's all Primus and Unicron and thirteen of something and some guy that became a T-Cog and I wish we could just go back to not knowing, or rather not being told on such a regular basis. I don't read Transformers for an ever-expanding lesson in their religious history.