Voice your problems with paypal here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chnkyclnkytrike, Jan 26, 2020.

1. chnkyclnkytrike

chnkyclnkytrike Well-Known Member

Ive had enough of these jack asses, so many times you contact them and they feed you misinformation.

If you have had or having problems with them post your experiences here.

your holding my god damn money and the only thing you deliver is fucking poor customer service.

if you are a paypal mark dont post in here this is for people who have had issues with them or currently having issues with them. as the thread moves on i will post several different instances when I have called them they have turned transactions into a nightmare.

when you finally get a call back from them it's like a bunch of monkeys fucking a football on the other end.

I was on the fence on whether to even create this but in talking to some other board members, I have been encourged too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Drangleic

Drangleic A funerary dirge for humanity

PayPal has tried to mitigate risk to an extreme, in some cases absurd level. Even if you have the funds to cover something they may deny the transaction if they see the merchant as risky. They try to eliminate charge-backs and disputes that way which I can understand.

I have had my account locked for 72 hours because they thought one of my purchases seemed fish. Even after explaining to them that it was me they said it still needs to go the full 72 before restoration.

I guess that's the trade off for their top level security. PayPal don't fuck around.

3. chnkyclnkytrike

well that was one of the problems these past two weeks their security isn't as impressive as you say. when this comes to a conclusion i will give details.

4. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Soviet borf comrade

News Credits:
    How'd you know about my family reunion?

• Like Like x 3
  5. chnkyclnkytrike

that’s fucking hilarious bro

• Like Like x 1