Virginia Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Trypticon, Jun 18, 2003.

1. W-P38

W-P38 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Most sightings appear to be at Targets, but I have yet to find him. It's strange, I've found everything else I wanted from the DOTM line without issue.

Just picked up HA Leadfoot...now I have to have HA Roadbuster = Self-inflicted collector anxiety.

2. Xandr@Sideswp's

[email protected]'s Well-Known Member

If anyone knows where the Pittslyvania County/Danville area is, the Toys R Us here just got the repack shipment of Warpath and Wheeljack along with Scourge, Thundercracker, and Kup. It also has like four or five MP Rodimus's and one beat up Human Alliance Roadbuster.

3. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    3 scourges 6 kups 2 wheeljacks 3 thundercrackers 1 cyberverse ratchet action set 2 space case, 1 jazz couple clear bumblebee and arcee and 8 HA leadfoots at greenbrier target. At least 2 leader ironhides. Some voyage exclusives on the endcap

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  4. Cheez Doodle23

Cheez Doodle23 Plastic Crack Club Member

News Credits:
    Only 1 space case now lol. I picked it up as soon as I saw the other post about him being at the Greenbrier Target. I love the Terradive mold and he looks awesome as space case. I hope they eventually do a depthcharge repaint, that would be awesome.

5. W-P38

W-P38 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

...This was yesterday. After I posted this, on the way home I found 2 HA Roadbusters at the first Target I stopped at. WTF :) 

I've had HA Jazz and Barricade sitting on my shelf MIB for like a year...last night I opened HA Jazz, HA Barricade, HA Roadbuster, and HA Leadfoot. It was like Christmas... Jazz is sick, officially one of my favorite figures of the entire movie line...

So anyhow, Bailey's Xroads Target has one HA Roadbuster left and of course several Leadfoots. All the exclusives were there too. TRU had a few MP Rodimus Primes back in stock. Anyone have a guess as to when HA Soundwave should be hitting the streets?

6. rodimal

rodimal Let's destroy Decepticons

Ebay:
    Isn't he in wave 5 or 6? I have only seen HA Roadbuster at Target period but I haven't been going in Wally World much at all.

7. rodimal

Ebay:
    Maybe but he's making a appearence more lately through. I went into the PA Store monday morning and they had a couple out too. I never got Terradive and still looking for him at TJ Maxx.

Speaking of which, saw 2 Lugnuts, 1 Grapple and 2 Strafes along with 3 Steamhammers at Lond Bridge TJ Maxx. I was hoping to run into HA Jazz but no luck. He really wants me to find him, which I hope is soon.
    Also went by Haygood Marshalls and they only had 3 Steamhammers. Kinda of interesting how the 5 pk pccs are showing up now but where's the small packs at?

8. ANTimus

ANTimus New Member

Ebay:
    picked up the last MP rodimus at lynnhaven tru. asked if they could check the stock at military and they confirmed 3 over there. hope this helps some you.

9. bagofshhh

bagofshhh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Woodbridge target still had 3HA Leadfoots. Also 2 Skystrikers if anyone is interested.

10. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Christiansburg Target has an endcap full of HA Leadfoot figures. Christiansburg Wal-Mart just restocked with plenty of DOTM Deluxe Optimus Primes and the Generations Scourge/Wheeljack/Warpath/Thundercracker wave. They also have that exclusive DOTM Cyberverse G2 Prime/Ratchet/Crankcase set. Haven't seen HA Roadbuster yet! :( 

11. W-P38

W-P38 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not positive on the wave number, but yeah we're looking at October/November for HA Soundwave.

Now that the movie line is slowing down, I'll be going back to G1. The Headmasters DVD release is the best thing that has happened to the Transformers animation market in years! (IMO, given American TF animation developers effectively stopped writing anything progressive after Beast Machines). For those of us that can't get into shows like Animated and Prime, Headmasters is the true, original continuation we've always wanted. The new subtitles/translations are perfect; they used all the American/Hasbro names for everything. And perfect timing with all the recent season 3 & 4 character releases in Generations, RTS, and MP Rodimus Prime.

So glad I own figures like Sixshot and Soundblaster, and Twin Cast has just been announced as the next Encore. Now if we could just get some Headmaster Classics that aren't repaints... :) 

12. bagofshhh

bagofshhh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Woodbridge tru has 11 mp rodimus.

13. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TJX on 28 in Manassas has at least 2 each of ALL of the RtS voyagers: lugnut, grapple, strafe, & deep dive.

They also still have some PCCs.

14. Bryanwes

Bryanwes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    2 human alliance roadbusters at the walmart in manassas... the one off of liberia

15. PeolesDru

PeolesDru Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Saw a legion Roadbuster at Winchester Walmart (west) - so he's out at WM now.

16. Somafreak38

Somafreak38 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As of 11am and 12pm

London Bridge TJMaxx: Bought a RTS Voyager Lugnut and the last Grapple. Theres also another Lugnut and a Strife.

Laskin Road Five Below: Bought the last RTS Legends Megatron, StarScream, and a Goldbug.

Has anyone in the 757 seen RTS Legends Optimus Prime?

17. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Today 9/17/11 found HA Roadbuster at Manassas Super Target on 28 in Sowder Village. There were 2, now there's one unless more are in the back 087062312

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  18. Devil Convoy

Devil Convoy Butcher of Kaon

Try Ollie's- the one in Portsmouth down the street from the shipyard has tons of the RTS Legends for 2.99

19. Wingnut

Wingnut Stayin' Alive!

Ebay:
    Lots of MP Rodimus at the TRU in Woodbridge near the Potamac Mills mall. At least 10 at 2pm September 18.

20. rodimal

Ebay:
    You didn't happen to see HA Jazz by chance? That one and Greenbrier I have been checking lately.
    Speaking of Greenbrier TJ Maxx stores, they had 1 HA Sideswipe on clearence, which is $13. Plenty of Hooked Primes and 1 Screamer. I did get lucky somehow at Ross and snagged Voyager Demolisher,which was $8 and some change. That was a good buy after the Voyagers were up in the teens. Now hopefully I can find some more ROTF Voyagers.