verizon to at&t(iphone) switch

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by imwthstpd, Oct 18, 2009.

1. imwthstpd

imwthstpd that crazy fanboy

News Credits:
    Hello fello tf fans
    ive been looking at getting a new phone, and right now im a verizon customer. i just lost my itouch from an accident and wanta new one... and i eventually gained interest in the iphone. I know that many people on the boards have one, and some one can help me... i hope
    for those of you who have switched to verison, is it a dramatic change? Are things like price, and basic phone needs(are calls dropped a lot, things of that sort), is the (customer) service crappy... tho being younger, i mainly wanna know bout price kuz my parents wont let me get it if its unlimitted is really expencive. Basically how dramatic of a change is it from verizon to the iphone.

also i've heard rumors of the iphone also becoming verison... i would also like to hear if anyone knows more on this rumor...

soory if all this sounds confusing:eek: 

2. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I have a friend who works for Verizon, and they said the rumors about them getting the iPhone are untrue. I don't know what to tell you after that.

3. imwthstpd

imwthstpd that crazy fanboy

News Credits:
    oh...ok sweet, now i know that

4. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

Both my wife and I have Iphones, and we love them. The unlimited data I think is $30 a month, so there's that. I haven't had any problems with call quality or dropped calls with my phone either. It might depend on where you live though. I know if we go to the small town where my wife is from, my phone doesn't work at all.

5. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

6. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

The problem with hearing from a Friend is that its just unreliable. I have heard from people at Verizon that they will be getting the iPhone while you on the other hand heard the opposite. So until we hear from a top person from Verizon everything we hear is speculative.

7. Napjr

Napjr Mr. Internet Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook: