Various Movie and Cybertron TFs and a few extras

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Onetruesikorsky, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Onetruesikorsky

Onetruesikorsky Well-Known Member

Paypal payment is best. I ship using the smallest box I can, so shipping varies, but it will be cheapest rates I can find for First Class and Priority. Make offers! I'm selling these super cheap!

RotF Leader Class Optimus Prime - Almost a complete fig, but the kid who had him tried to force transformation and snapped one of the fuel canisters on his back off. Fuel canister (and the blue armor attached to it) is included. Probably fixable with some glue but there are are stretch marks on the plastic. His voice and lights also don't work, but I haven't investigated the issue. Other than that, Prime is perfect.

Night Watch '07 Leader Optimus Prime - Complete figure minus his launcher and missile. Electronics work great.

Cybertron Override w/ red window- I have two of these, both with their respective red keys.

Cybertron Smokescreen - Comes with the launcher and key but no actual missile. Otherwise complete.

Cybertron Metroplex - Complete with purple key except for his mini-con. Has the giant hook/saw thing and all.

Vector Prime - tan version - No weapons or key. Otherwise looks good.

First Strike Optimus Prime Voyager - A fully transforming figure but with no weapons.

RiD Sideburn - Full figure with no weapons that I can see.

---

Junker figures (for these I am more than willing to take pics of them, to show you exactly what you're getting):

Leader Class Brawl - Missing his head a few other pieces; side panel kibble.

First Strike Optimus Prime Voyager - Missing both 'knee cap' pieces and one side panel.

Rescue Ratchet Voyager 2007 Movie - Missing his front window panel and the roof attached to it. Still has his legs and arms and all that, as well as the detachable grille.

10th Anniversary Optimus Primal - This is NOT the figure that comes with Megatron in the box. He is also missing his gorilla head and thus can only be in his robot mode, but comes with the surf board.

Cybertron Deluxe Red Alert - Missing his front window and hood. No Mini-con. I have green, blue, and purple keys to choose from if you want one.

2. Onetruesikorsky

Bump.

3. Onetruesikorsky

Bump! MAKE OFFERS GUYS.