These aren't all of them but a few that were still easy to photograph. Most involve some sort of peg issue, whether it's for a limb, head, or weapon piece. I usually try to fix the peg with the original pieces first with molding / casting as a last resort. The main idea is to make a new "skeleton" for the broken peg with a metal nail. You would drill holes into the peg on both sides of the break, place a metal nail, use epoxy to bind everything together, and then you have a fixed peg. This should resist most normal forces and not break. The metal skeleton will handle the stress instead; without it, the peg will just break off again. I use a 1/16th inch or 1.5mm drill bit to drill the holes and then use a nail that's just under that size. Use a tin snip to cut the nail to the right length (and to cut off the head and point). There are nail that also have ribs, which hold better. You want a nail just under the drill bit size to allow room for epoxy. Use 5 minute epoxy (actual use will be longer due to the small amount used and hardening takes a lot longer). Use the stuff that comes in 2 bottles and not a syringe; you can then control how much you need to make and not be limited to 1 or 2 uses. The epoxy will want to expand and may eject part of the nail, so you'll need to apply pressure for a while. While the epoxy is curing, you can adjust the peg to be straight. You should wait a day or two before using the peg again as the epoxy will take about that long to harden enough for use. Epoxy tends to bind better to nails that are roughed by low grit sand paper and have ribs. I don't have any great examples of this method right now since the pegs look normal from the outside. If there is some sort of channel, then you don't have to drill. You can just place a nail and use epoxy. This example is from a broken wing mechanism off one of Knight Watch Bumblebee's dragons (from Rescue Bots): If you somehow have access directly underneath a broken peg, then using a screw would be better. This is from a 3rd party add-on for Classics Prime. The head peg was way too tight and snapped off right away on first use. Drilled a hole from underneath just far and big enough for a screw to fit. The screw itself can act as a new peg. I could have done something fancy to cover up the screw hole like put in epoxy, sand, and color match to make it look like nothing ever happened. I opted later to put an Autobot sticker over it. This is a more extreme example of using a nail as a skeleton. My son was trying a kibble-less POTP Nemesis Prime robot mode by removing the legs from Nemesis Pax. However, he ended up tearing off the right hip skirt piece. The o-ring part had broken off. I was going to just super glue it together and then mold / cast a new piece. I then decided to try drilling two different areas to fit a nail through and barely had enough clearance for this (about half a mm). I had forgotten to keep pressure on the nails when the epoxy was curing and the nails got pushed out a little bit. I was thinking about sanding them off later but I didn't want to risk breaking it all over again. I could just paint over the nail bits with black paint. The hip skirt is repaired and has survived numerous transformations so far. For this example, I had used a 3rd party add-on to give SDCC Scrapper a working elbow. The left arm worked great. The right arm did not. The mushroom peg kept coming out. Nothing I tried kept the mushroom peg in. I used a thin aluminum sheet (can get at crafts store), cut out a piece, flattened it out (thin metal warps easily from cutting; thick pliers are useful for small pieces like this to act as a small press), angled the edges to shape, roughed up the metal and plastic with low grit sand paper, and then used 5 minute epoxy. The thin metal piece now prevents the loose mushroom peg from coming out.